Other School's VBC Group (ANNOUNCEMENT!)

Sadly, this is not an update, but an ANNOUNCEMENT!

I'm in dire need of female characters, so I'm calling all of my readers' female OCs! It's time for your own OC to shine!

If you would allow me, I would like to give your OC a chance to appear in this story as one of the other schools' volleyball player in Haikyuu!

To those who would like to have their OC a cameo in this story, please fill up the form below. But do notice that there are a few limitations for the sake of the story.

Let's go with the limitations first.

1. You can't enter an OC with all shades of pink/violet/gray or any uncommon color of eyes. I know that I said I needed OCs, but please consider that I can't have characters that has unusual eye colors. Though red and yellow eyes are allowed since it was already in the anime. Aoyuki is exempted since she's our MC.

2. No over talented OCs. They can have one or two pros but has one con (i.e. can jump really high and a very powerful spiker but gets exhausted quickly. Or highly intelligent but not that good in volleyball). And please remember that the pros can't be any more than two. Because if you're OC is over talented, then how can Karasuno's Girl VBC can win? However, if you chose to enter a totally normal OC without pros, then of course there's no need for your OC to have a con.

Now, with the forms to be filled up! I need 6 girls for each of these schools:

Nekoma (Tokyo)
Shiratorizawa (Miyagi)
Johzenji (Miyagi)
Date Tech (Miyagi)
Aoba Johsai (Miyagi)

As you can see, I mostly need girls for Miyagi schools since they're the first ones that would appear in the book. Now, about Nekoma who's from Tokyo, they will appear sooner just like the first ones in the story for a reason.

Full name:
School:
Year: (if the position that you're planning to take is a captain, you have to be a third year)
Position:
T-shirt number:
Height:
Brief Description of Physical Appearance:
Brief Description of Personality:
Pro(s):
Con:
Give OC's three Likes:
Give OC's three Dislikes:

Now, since there's likes and dislikes, and a lot of you are going to enter your OCs, it's normal that there would be an OC with particular likes that another OC dislikes, so there's a chance that the two OCs would clash should they meet. And there would be an OC with particular likes that another OC likes so you two would get along just fine.

Also, PLEASE, don't dive too deep with your OCs because if it gets pretty complicated when they're just gonna be an extra (sorry if that sounded rude). Just fill up the questions in the form, that's all, no chechebureche, okay?

Okay, so I guess that about it. Please do keep in mind that I can't exactly get in your OC's persona and they might be different from your expectations. So don't be mad when your OC did something and you'll be like;

"Hey! She wouldn't do that!" Or "This is not my OC at all."

Remember, I don't need rooks, bishops, queens, kings or whatever chess piece you can think of. What I need are pawns that I can control willingly. I'm not going to totally dive into your OC's personality because she's just going to be Aoyuki and her team's opponent in a match. Also your OC might not appear much in the book but I'll try my best.

If only I'm not lazy and lacking in creativity department to think of hundreds of Japanese names ad create an army of girls, I wouldn't even be doing this. But since I'm a sloth, I decided to do this instead to use characters with personality already and I wouldn't have to brainstorm.

But now that I've finished this announcement and read it, I'm starting to think that this is even more troublesome than thinking of Japanese names. However, I still wanna do this because I want all of my readers to feel included and actually interact with each other even if just in the form of having their OC here. You never know, you might gain new friends.

I'll be updating this chapter/write some updates about the positions already taken so that there's no confusion. So make sure to check this chapter first to see if the position you want is still available or not.

So to end this announcement. It is totally up to you if you want to enter your OC or not. Of course, I would give proper credits to the owners of the OCs. If there are characters the needs to be fulfilled, I will be the one to fulfill them if the number of OCs are few.

THE CHOICE IS ALL YOURS.

P.s: I dunno why but I feel like I'm building an army of illegals. I'm not even sure if what I'm doing is allowed, so I'm kinda nervous about the results of this because I've never seen so many OCs gathered in one book. I'm kinda expecting that this would turn out into a chaos, so hopefully, it wouldn't, because if it did I don't know what I would do. Probably delete my account and vanish from the surface ;___;

And if it DID get out of hand, or turns out to be a no-good, I wouldn't hesitate to terminate this.

P.p.s: To those who are interested, private message me your OC's information using the form above.

UPDATE!

Positions taken and available:

(Nekoma)
Setter (taken)
Ace/Wing Spiker (available)
Wing Spiker (taken)
W

ing spiker (available)
Wing spiker (available)
Middle Blocker (available)
Libero (taken)
Pinch Server (available)

(Shiratorizawa)
Setter (taken)
Ace/Wing spiker (available)
Wing spiker/captain (taken)
Wing spiker (available)
Middle blocker (available)
Middle blocker (taken)
Libero (taken)
Pinch server (available)

(Seijoh)
Setter (taken)
Ace/Wing spiker (available)
Wing spiker (taken)
Wing spiker (available)
Middle blocker (available)
Libero (taken)
Pinch server (available)

(Johzenji)
Setter (available)
Wing spiker (taken)
Wing spiker/ace (taken)
Wing spiker (available)
Middle blocker (available)
Libero (taken)
Pinch server (available)

(Date Tech)
Setter (taken)
Ace/Wing spiker (available)
Wing spiker (available)
Middle blocker (available)
Libero (taken)
Pinch server (available)

I'll continue updating this list. Those who messaged me and received a "♥" response, you can look forward to seeing your OC interact with Aoyuki and the rest of the characters.