Chapter 12: Slumber PARTY!

As Miles helped me up I remembered the figure that had taken my backpack a few minutes ago. Who was that? Miles opened his front door and I remembered how much fun we would have at Miles' house. Ella and I would always pull pranks on Miles and then Miles would try to make an alliance with one of us. Ahh the good ol' days.

        I guess I was thinking for a while cause Miles was screaming my name and then threw a pillow at me like WHAT THE BECK!!? I MEAN HECK!!?

        "Beck," I said at loud totally day-dreaming.
        "What?" Miles asked.
        "Oh nothing," I replied.
        I ran into his living room and turned on the TV. I practically lived in that house all my life. Miles walked into the living room, and just stood there. He smiled at me and then charged at me. I was so shocked that I didn't move and he tackled me right onto the floor. He quickly got up and sat on the best seat in the living room, where I sitting. "What was that for?!" I yelled.
        "Oh that? I just wanted the seat," he said as he bounced on the seat, bragging. I smiled and he smiled back. It was so... nice.

        He turned on the Wii and we played Mario Cart for like two hours. His mom ordered pizza and when we cleaned up Mario Cart and went to eat. I sat at one of the chairs on the end (the end was the best chair) and I looked up at Miles. "Your not gonna steal my chair?" I asked as I laughed. "Now that I think about it," he said.
I was ready this time. Ready for him to try to tackle me it wasn't gonna work. He threw my pizza slice in the air and he purposely missed the table. So I dove onto the floor and caught the pizza... on my face. "I guess baseball does help?" I questioned as I took the pizza off my head. When I got up off the floor Miles was sitting on the chair at the end smiling. I sat across from him and we nearly finished two boxes of pizza. Miles decided that we play baseball in his basement and then we ended up playing dodge ball but then we got really tired. I could barely move I was so tired. We played for like two hours. Miles got out a sleeping bag and said that I could sleep on his couch and he would sleep in the sleeping bag. Whateves.

        When I thought he was sleeping I got up to go to the bathroom. I went to the basements bathroom. I tried to be quit and when I finished I opened the door and started shutting off the light, when I noticed how cute Miles was sleeping. So peaceful, so... cute.

        I walked out of the bathroom, without shutting off the light. I bent down near Miles' face and was about to kiss him (not thinking about anything else) when he snored, really loud! Then he started moving in his sleep, so I rolled over and just slept next to him not knowing what to do. As I pretended to sleep on the hard ground, I heard him sit up. The light probably woke him up. It felt like he was staring at me, so I closed my eyes not knowing what to do,  again. I bet he was wondering why I was just sleeping on the floor instead of the couch. He got up, Ok he is gonna shut of the light. Nope. He got up and kissed me! Right on the lips! When I heard his footsteps moving towards the bathroom, I smiled really big. I was just so... so HAPPY! Maybe Miles is the one for me not Beck?