Chapter 3: Living With Angela UH!

Step, step, step, step, wet hair? I look up to see Angela's hair wet from her shower and she purposely dipped it on me. What a brat!

"Move smelly person I don't know how I am related to," she said in her mean tone. But I was used to it because shes mean 24/7.

"Manners," I replied and stepped up closer to get right in her face.

"Oh sorry. Move please even smellier then before person I don't know how I am related to," she snarled. I stepped out of her way and started walking up the steps when she stuck her foot out to trip me. But living with her for 12 years almost 13 (yes we are in 7th grade) I jumped over her designer socks.

YES DESIGNER SOCKS!

I walked up to the bathroom and hung up my towel that had my fav baseball team on it, the Yankees. Then I took off my huge baseball jersey (that my mom got me at a Yankees game). I stilled had a tanktop on under neath it. And turned on the water. I felt the water after a few minutes with my hand and IT WAS FREEZING COLD.

"MOM ANGELA USED ALL THE WARM WATER!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, but she didn't hear me. I decided not to take a shower and just go smelly for a day (yes I'm pretty much a sporty/tomboy/girly girl/artistic person). The reason I am a girly girl is cause I like picking out outfits for myself and that is sort of creative. I also draw on my half of the wall with my paints so yea that why I'm considered creative. Angela on the other hand has Dad (who gets lots and lots of money) get all her designer clothes including those socks.

I got dressed in a light blue shirt with a white scarf over it. I put on a pair of black leggings with my dark blue converse (a pair of shoes). And to add some bling I put on a necklace with a silver chain and a ice blue color heart on it and three brackets that were just a plain silver.