Chapter 23: Who Likes Who

Beck's POV

Angela broke up with me. Actually I broke up with her. MY DAD FORCED ME! I didn't want to. But now I think even if my dad didn't force me I would e eventually. Angela was snobby she was always mean to Mae. I only know because well I'm a spy and I observe that kind of stuff. That's the reason I broke up with Angela because my dad said we used her enough. My dad is a spy if you can't tell. He thinks Mr.Montez (Mae's and Angeles dad)is secretly a spy and that it seems like Angela is a spy too but not Mae. The only reason I was with Angela was because I needed to find out information. But I guess my dad was wrong Angela clearly knows nothing about spying.

For some reason breaking up with Angela really broke my heart. I don't understand. During lunch I went to the bathroom and sat on the to lot and thought. I guess Ella saw me because she knocked in the bathroom door. I exited the bathroom... "Hey," said Ella. "Hi," I said. I never really notice how pretty Ella was. "You ok?" She asked. "Yeah..." I sighed. "You don't seem ok," she replied. She really understands me."I'm really not," I responded. She slide down the wall of the hallway. I sat down next to her. "So what's up?" She asked. "We'll Angela just broke up with me and I didn't really like her," I started. "But for some reason I'm really depressed," "Maybe cause you did really like her. She was your first crush." Ella said. "No I know that's not it," I said confidently. "And why is that?" Ella said with a laugh. "Cause I like... you," I said. She stared at me in shock. Does she like me back? I worried. "Do you like me!!" I blurted out then covered my mouth. "Sorry never mind," I added. "No it's ok. I... I had a secret crush on you to," she said. Should I tell Ella I'm a spy? Since clearly she isn't one? What would dad say? I decided not to.