Chapter 6: My Bad Life

Sorry for like three chapters about the morning. I'm promise for now I will just give a breif summary of the morning unless its really important. Hope you like the book and comment what you think will happen next. :)

        You might think the bell would have snapped me out of staring into his dark, dark, dark, dark, dark... dark, dark...! Dark brown eyes but no, I didn't even hear the bell to be honest. What saved my butt was Ella saw me staring like an idiot into his dark, dark,dark,dark...! Dark brown eyes. She ran to me from her seat behind me and said, "Cya tomorrow Beck, its time for us to go." And she grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the room. I was still staring back at him dazed and confused and hurt as Ella dragged me out of the room.

        Why Angela? Does he even like me?

        Ella slapped me, LITERALLY slapped me!! "Dude what were you doing? Didn't that seem umm, how do I put this in a nice way? INSANELY AWKWARD!?" she yelled.

        "I don't know! He thought I was Angela!" I cried and my eyes filled with tears. I ran outside to the bus so Ella would follow me. Then I hide in the bushes right outside the school so she would think I was on the bus and get on it, and I would be alone...

        When my bus left I thought of how I would get home.

        I almost forgot I have to walk to the diner. UH GREAT!

        I walked back inside the school depressed. My crush doesn't like me. He likes my twin sister! I have to walk to the diner. COULD ANYTHING IT GET ANY WORSE!?

        I entered the school bathroom and Angela texted me and said we were leaving at 4:30. I was like fine what ever as I sat in the stall crying my eyes out. As I sat there I wondered, Why am I in love with someone I barley know? And I had no answer to my thought. My life is messed up BIG TIME!

        Just then, I heard the tapping of high heels as they entered the bathroom. I quieted my crying so the person wouldn't know I was in there like a loser crying. Then I heard boots and the squeaks of  sneakers. Then the door shut.

        Who on earth would be in a bathroom when someone was crying in it? How rude people are these days.

        I held myself back from screaming  "YO, SOMEONE IS CRYING IN HERE? GET OUT!" I just wanted to be alone.

        I look under the stall and saw some high heels that looked so familiar. I instantly realized it was ANGELA.

        Just great!

        Then I heard her and her friends talking about Beck.