Chapter 18: Phase 1 of the Plan

Angela's POV

The next day I logged onto the computer and looked up animaljam.com. I didn't want to do it but I had to ruin Mae's life since she ruined mine.

I clicked "Play Now" reluctantly. Username! Okay umm Angelaisperf. No that's to obvious it's me. Hmm cooldude, already taken. cooldude588 dang IT'S TAKEN!

Finally after 13 tries I came out with the username coolgirl588 good enough. Mae was on a different computer and she was playing animal jam. Perfect. I look up her username fancy&funny581 pretty dumb. I've seen her play so I know quite a bit to be honest. I went to buy clothes at Jammart Clothing. I bought a flower, scarf, and cool shoes. I then went to the arcade and played "The Claw" and won an orange horse plusie. It's kinda cute.

Then I put the horse on trade ready to go to Mae's den and scam her when someone trades me a rare bow for my horse plusie. Since it said rare I accept it. Oh ya it's a pink and dark pinky-purple. Kind of like a raspberry! LOL.

I put that on trade and then someone traded me a blue that looked like it had a kind of blue neon color! I love love love love neon colors so I accepted. If only it was pink oh well. I went to Mae's den and when she came she did a surprise looking face. Oh no did she know it was me!?