Chapter 2: Meet the Mom

Author Note: All of this is in Mae's POV unless I say its someone else :)

I smeared her lip gloss all over her face because well I was sick and tired of her teasing me. So take that! HA!

"OMG! DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU DID TO ME? ITS IN MY HAIR! MAE YOUR GONNA PAY BIG TIME! Now I have to go shower AGAIN!" screamed Angela.

"Well I have to take a shower before you so out of my way," said Mae. "Umm no! Me first!"Angela replied as she pushed me out of the way and I fell and hit my head against the door frame. "UMM OUCH!" I cried.

"Ladies first, Godzilla last," Angela said as she twirled her hair with her finger because she knows I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT!

I will literally rip her fingers off so she can't twirl her hair. I thought in disgust.

Just then I heard the shower start so I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Hey mom," I said happily.

"Hello sweat heart," she replied.

"Is dad already at work?" I asked looking downwards a little because I was a little sad not to see him on the first day of school.

"Yep. But, its OK first day of school are always easy," she said with a laugh.

"Yep just homework for the parents," I said.

"And you can hang out at the diner today after school," Mom said. "How?" I asked. "Well umm exercise?" "So.. walking!" I groaned. "Honey, please Dad can't drive you and I'm working," Mom said kindly. "OK," I said.

"Now eat up, and when you go upstairs tell your sister that she and you have to walk to the diner kay?" "Sure thing," I said.

Umm no way girl friend. She will figure it out herself. I thought with an evil grin.

"Are you smiling cause Dad bought us pancakes and bacon before he went to work?" she asked with a smile."Umm yea," I said.

Hey it wasn't a lie I did like that Dad got us pancakes and bacon my FAV!

I headed upstairs after I finished my breakfast.