Chapter 9: Some Soaps Aren't Meant For Hair

I decide to go to the bathroom like What the heck. I also wanted to brag in her face that I would get to serve Beck and she would be able to clean his dirty dishes. Too bad for her. I finally got her, I have beaten her in her own game!

When I walk up to her she says "I need you to wash the dishes while I serve," as she looks around to make sure no one is watching our conversation.

I'm like "NO WAY HOSE!" She begged me for like a gazillion hours. And I finally said FINE! Jk! I would never let her steal my boyfriend I mean boy that's a friend. I think... Are we friends? Idk? It's complicated.

Then she finally gives in, and says "Arg, your brat," and she headed towards to back of the kitchen to wash the dishes.
As I walk over to Beck's table, he looks at me his eyes shinning and he has the most cutest smile ever. Ahh stop thinking that!!

"Hello welcome to Baseball With A Burger! May I take your drinks?" I say.

"We aren't quite ready yet, we are still waiting on someone," the guy in the suit says.

"Oh alright," I say.

As I walk away I overhear the adults say, "Beck we will have to sit over there and discuss something's privately. Ok?" I hear a sweet voice say, probably the women.

"Oh alright," I hear Beck's sweeter voice. He probably gets it from her (who I think is his mom). Aww so cute.

I sit down a little glum near the counter. My mom screams "Order for Greg!" And I saw this older looking man walk up and take the tray. Then, after 5 boring minutes of waiting, I walk over to Beck's table (now Beck is alone because his parents are sitting at a different table) and ask if he is ready. He looks at his phone and sighs, "Yeah," I smile big and he gives me a small smile back.

"Can I have a burger, well-done?" He said.

"Of course," I said as I write down his order.

"And to drink?" I ask.

"Small Pepsi please," he says.

"Be right on it," I reply.

I walk over to Beck's parents. I write down their orders and give the orders to my mom. Then out of no where, some false smelling goop is in my hair. ICK WHAT IS THAT?!

I feel it and realize, it. Was. Kitchen. Soap!! OMG ewww. Gross. My poor hair!! I run into the bathroom, just to see a little bit of brown hair past the corner. I run out of the bathroom and chase Angela. I grab some more kitchen soap and get it ready to shoot at Angela. But right when I squeezed the bottom, Angela dodged it but it hit someone way cuter. And it's not Greg. IT WAS BECK! I stood dead in my tracks and stared at him.

He looked up at me confused and wiping the soap out of his eyes.

Everyone was staring at me.