Bonus Chapter: Starshine

Namjoon's POV when they first meet Iris

It is 2018, and we were still looking for our last mate, our missing puzzle piece. We can all feel it, we know they need us, and we are desperate for them whoever they may be to fill the hole in our heart. We didn't know how much longer we could keep going without our last soulmate. The seven marks on my arm, 6 of them radiating warmth and love, and one of them that was so numb it was like my heart had frozen over every time I focused on my missing mate. Jin Hyung and I begged management to let us do fan meets in the US, for some reason we all had a feeling we would meet them there. It took the seven of us all in Bang Si Hyuk's office begging, Jungkook cried when they didn't think it would be possible. It took Hobi and Jimin getting mad, which for the brightest and kindest members is something nobody wishes to see, to get the meet in greets in every stop across America. And here we were, 2 concerts left and we still hadn't found them. We were all starting to feel the repercussions of the uncompleted bond, but we still had two more stops, including tonight in Dallas, Texas.

As the performance started I kept getting pulled to one area, it seemed we all kept getting pulled to the left side of the stage, I was hopeful they were there. None of us had the strength to voice our thoughts, in fear of being wrong. But we could always hope.

I could hear the fans chanting our names and singing along as best they could. Finally, we exited the stage as the fireworks distracted ARMY's from seeing us leave. The second we were backstage my hand found Jin's, he ran his thumb over my knuckles giving me the comfort I was seeking from the fear we weren't voicing.

Our stylist quickly redid our makeup and outfits so we could make our way to the fan meet, of 200 gold level ticket holders. As we lined up in the order of our fanchant I noticed a girl, she had a pixie cut and a long-sleeved dark purple shirt on. She was gorgeous. She didn't seem to notice that she caught all of our eyes, she was looking down playing with her sleeves. It was almost as if she didn't want anyone to see where her soul mark is, could she have multiple? No, Joon don't. Don't get your hopes up. But sometimes hope is raised without permission.

I met many ARMY's until finally, she was in front of me.

"Hi, What's your name," I asked while I held my hand out

"Iris" she responded

And all seven of us held our breaths as her hand reached for mine.

I couldn't hold back my scream as the pain-filled my bottom mark, the one on my wrist. I held on to her hand as long as I could, but soon enough the mark went numb. My vision was blurred as I saw the flashing lights. Jin is grabbing me along with Hoseok as they help me backstage. I frantically look for Iris, until I see her being led by security to where I am. I quickly calm down as Sejin informs us that we need to finish the meet in greet and then we can talk. I walk back out with everyone else, and an extra security guard by my chair, just in case.

Many fans told me congratulations, and that they were so happy for me. I was glad they were accepting of me in a relationship. There were maybe ten fans left when a fan came up and told me that my eyes lit up like I was looking at the entire universe when our bond was made. I smiled at her sincerity, she hoped us well and continued to Jin. When we were finally able to reunite with Iris, Sejin gave her a bottle of water which she accepted and then spoke in a soft voice

"Hi"

I speak hoping my voice doesn't waver

"Hi, you know who we are but we know nothing about you, so can you please introduce yourself, and then I'll explain everything."

"Well, my name is Iris, Iris Mckenzie. I speak Korean fluently if that helps anything."

"Iris, well you should know that we are all soulmates, the seven of us and that we think you should bond to us once a day cause we don't want you to be hurt too bad. Also uh how old are you?"

"I'm 18, I was born on September 24, 2000. I like the idea of bonding to one a day as well."

"My last question Iris is do you think that you could tour with us and come live with us in Seoul?"

"I can"

"What about your parents?"

"Uh there very much against the whole more than one soulmate thing, so I have about two months left till I'm kicked out, so we just have to go pack my stuff and leave."

I didn't realize that America was still closed-minded about multiple soulmates, thankfully Korea generally accepted polyamorous bonds. I continue before I can fall too deep into thought

"Oh, I'm sorry. What about friends?"

"Have none"

I was shocked, how could such a cute girl have no friends? I respond

"Well then I guess I'm glad that we get to be your knight and shining armor"

She giggled and Fuck. She's adorable, She's absolutely perfect. Just looking at her I knew she was the missing key to our universe, my starshine.

A/N: Here it is the Bonus Chapter, this book is officially complete! 

I never thought this book would get so many reads or votes, but there are so many of your usernames that I recognize every time you comment or vote, and I wish I could thank every one of you individually. 

Thank you to everyone for giving Soulmates with 7 a chance.

And now my next work, will be another polyamorous soulmate bond, but it will not be the whole of BTS, it will be a multi-fandom soulmate bond between

BTS' Jungkook, TXT Soobin, Seventeen's woozi, NCT Mark Lee, Straykids Bang Chan, Changbin, Felix, Jisung, and an original character. 

I know this is probably not what many people will read since there are so many fandoms in it, but I want to push myself to be a better writer and I myself am a part of these fandoms. I really hope you at least give it a chance, I am working really hard to prepare it for everyone.

If you want to read something else written by me in the meantime I have a one-shot up that is a soulmate body switch between Hobi and an original character.

I Purple you all so much!

Thank You, this has been Soulmates with seven!