Chapter 26

My training had started.

It was the first day to be exact.

I was currently at the gym. Running. It was pure hell. I hated running with a passion. I had been in this gym for 3 hours with my personal trainer, whose name wan Jin Ae. She was so cute, 5'1 and full of fury.

I was dressed in a black sports bra and leggings, and had one hour left.

 Other than the running I was actually having fun. I have been wanting abs, a four pack. And some arm muscles. My thighs are already pretty strong from years and years of dance. I also really liked that Jin Ae was also running with me. When we finished running, we took a water break.

Jungkook walked in.

Stopped.

Turned around.

And walked out.

I was confused until Jae Ae asked

"Have they ever seen you without a shirt?"

"No...OHHHH"

We laughed. And soon enough I was done. I slipped on my t-shirt, and Jin Ae drives me back to the house. I walk in and am surprised to find my soulmates surrounding the couch where Jungkook has face planted.

They looked at me and I tilted my head. Oblivious to the fact that he was like that cause of me. Taehyung then pokes jungkook's side

"Iris is home, will you get up now and tell us why you're upset?" he said

Jungkook makes no attempt to move, and I suddenly remember him at the gym.

"I know why he is like that" I say as I sit down on the couch perpendicular to jungkook.

They all look to me, glance at each other

Hobi: "explain"

Iris: "Oh um he came to the gym and saw me working out"

Yoongi: "and"

Iris: "and I was only in a sports bra"

They were silent. Until Jungkook sat up, saying

"When they put her in outfits for her debut were all dead"

He then walked out of the room. The six other men looked at me like I was their prey. So I stood up and reached for the end of my shirt. Their eyes following the movement, hoping I would lift the piece of fabric up.

I did not.

I pulled it down as far as it would go, and left to take a shower.

40 minutes later I got dressed, in Jimin's shirt and a pair of ripped jeans.

 I exited my bathroom and saw tae sat on my bed. I sat down next to him with my back to the headboard, and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Iris?"

"Yes"

"I want a kiss"

I lifted my head up and looked at him. He looked so small.

"Come here baby boy"

He straddled my waist. I put my hands on his hips, while he put his around my neck. I looked up into his eyes, he was nervous. I brought one of my hands to the back of his head bringing his lips to mine. I bite his lower lip making him gasp before pushing my tongue into his mouth. When we broke for a kiss he whined out

"Unnie more"

Surprised was an understatement. But I liked it, so I slipped my hands under his shirt,out lining his abs. He took his hands and pulled off his shirt throwing it across the room. I reconnected our lips, hard. Our lips moved in sync. When we broke our kiss i asked

"Baby boy, can I leave a mark"

"Please unnie"

I kissed his lips briefly, before moving my lips to the base of his neck, leaving a purple bruise as he moaned out. I then kissed my way back up to his lips. Giving him a peck before pressing my forehead to his. He then cuddled into me. We stayed like that till Jin called us down for dinner.

He grabbed his shirt and led the way back to the dining room.

He took about three steps in before Jungkook noticed the purple mark. And whistled before saying

"Who gave you that tae tae?"

Everyone looked over at him, completely missing me walking in behind him, so I casually sat at the table while he blushed. He looked down at his feet and said

"Unnie did"

They all snap their heads to me. I smirk. Taehyung makes his way to me before sitting on my lap, pushing his head into my neck. I put my arms around his waist.

The boys are still stunned. Hobi speaks up realizing tae feels self conscious

"Taebaby, it's okay. None of us are judging you. Okay?"

Taehyung: "even though I called her unnie"

Namjoon: "Baby boy it's fine if you call her unnie, we love you, we won't judge you."

He smiled before sliding out of my lap into his own chair much happier now.

Namjoon: "Oh also Iris, you're coming to the building with us tomorrow. Your gonna start your dance and vocal training."

I froze. Yes I had started training today, but it was just working out. I actually get to practice my dancing and singing. I was so excited I Jumped up and down until Joon came behind me hugging me. I turned around in his grasp, to be met with his lips on mine. Our lips moved slowly in sync. When he released me I hid my face in his chest.

Somehow it all felt like a dream. I had now kissed all of them. And I didn't wake up. Sometimes dreams do come true.

And now I was tucked in between tae and joon waiting for the next day to start.