11.nurse chimmy and doctor taetae

Yoongi pov

I painted the bottom of the triplets feet.then they happily stomping on the white sheet that I placed on the grass.Jungkook drip his hand in the bowl of pain.he trying putting it in his mouth but luckily he had his mask on.I didn't trust the triplets not touch their face while playing with paint.so I put mask on them with goggles.I took photos are they painted their hands and feet.Taehyung started mixing the bowls of paint.Jimin was purposely painting on his clothes.then jungkook started crying.his brothers join in crying.I went to jungkook who crying his heart out.

"What wrong?"he pointed his foot.there was a nail deep in his foot.I immediately took him to the hospital.sadly there was long wait at the Emergency room.I tried to calm down jungkook down.I rubbed his back while whispering calm words.but that didn't work.I even rocked him in my arms.that didn't work either.I need him to calm down somewhat so his brothers can stop crying.then i reached in the baby bag.I grabbed a fruit snack.I gave it to jungkook.he still had tears falling from his eyes but the snack quiet him enough so his brother can stop crying.luckily, we got call to doctor to the check up room before jungkook finished his snack.the doctor removed the nail carefully and bandage his wound.

"He will fine.he just need to rest that foot a lot."she said.I nodded as I wiped jungkook tears with my sleeve.he cried the whole progress.I didn't know how the doctor didn't lost focus with the triplets crying the whole time.

"Thank you."we went back home.Taehyung and jimin demanded that jungkook be held.Jungkook was confused by his brothers but didn't complain about it.I didn't mind holding jungkook for a little awhile. However I need to clean up the backyard.so I placed jungkook on ground.

"Appa!Kookie has a big owwie!Kookie can't sit on the grass!"said jimin.

"Owwie is okay now."said jungkook as he wiggled his toe of his wounded foot.

"Nurse Chimmy and doctor Taetae will take care of Kookie while Appa busy!"said taehyung.then they picked up jungkook but his legs and arms.I chuckled.I cleaned up the backyard then i went to check on them.they was in the living room.Jungkook was wrapped in a lot of blankets as he laid on the couch.Taehyung was placing a bandaid on jungkook forehead.

"Nurse Chimmy!Kookie needs kissy!"said taehyung.then jimin kissed jungkook cheeks,forehead and nose.

"Littles ones,bunny only needs one blanket."i said.then i unwrap jungkook from the blankets.

"He doesn't need a bandaid."i said.I took the bandaid off and gave it back to taehyung.

"He only needs hugs and kisses."

"Chimmy wanna be leader of kissy!"

"Taetae wanna be leader of hugs!"

"Kookie wanna be leader of snacks!"

"No kookie,it's not snack time yet."jungkook pouted.Taehyung immediately hugged him and jimin kissed his cheek.I smiled at the cute scene in front of me.