39.underestimated

Yoongi pov

I walked in the living room.taehyung and jimin was sitting at the mini art table.jungkook was stand in the middle of the room.then jungkook suddenly backflip standing.taehyung and jimin held up pages with number on it.

"Bunny,no flipping indoors."i said for nth time already.jungkook is advancing quickly in his gymnastics class.we are actually are going to his class evaluation later today.

"Appa,just practicing."said jungkook.

"Kookie will get shiny metal no problem!"said jimin.the gymnastics gives out metals top 3 students who get a highest score during evaluation.

"Yeah!Kookie is best flipper!"said taehyung.I chuckled.

"Tae,he is called a gymnast."

"Yeah that's word!"said taehyung.

"Kookie will make appa proud!"said jungkook with a confident smile.

"Bunny,I will proud long as you try your best."i said.i mentally prepared myself to give him a feel better speech if needed after the evaluation.gymnastics is very competitive at his age group.I talk to some of other parents when I go to the practices.the some parents had the child gymnastics since they been able to walk.I been told that this evaluation is very important for this age group since the coaches are watching to see to which child will be placed on the competition team.

Jungkook doesn't know that since it was only told to the parents. But I am more nervous than jungkook.because the first evaluation of the season.so it will probably establish ranking between children.hopefully I am just thinking too much but I really don't jungkook to be at the bottom of the tadpole because it didn't go well at the evaluation.however I didn't push him to try harder like the other parents are doing.I didn't want worry him or stress him out.

I talked to hoseok about this.he thinks that I am overthinking it.I probably am....hopefully!

~later

Hoseok,taehyung,jimin and me was sitting on the bleachers.taehyung and jimin was excited to see jungkook in his cute leotard.jungkook didn't like wearing the leotard but he dealt with it.the coach announced that the students will do level one skills.the thirty kids spread out on the padded floor.

"Front roll."said the coach.the kids did perfectly.

"Back roll."some kids messed up.I cringed at the kids who looked like they hurt their neck.lucky jungkook did it flawlessly.

"Bridge."a lot kids mess up on it.jungkook did it good.

"Bend back into a back walk over."most of kids couldn't do it.lucky jungkook could.then they did different types of handstands.jungkook did perfectly.then the coaches call out out 15 names to exit the floor.it wasn't jungkook name.everyone on the floor advance to the next level.

"Level two."she said.I held hoseok hand.I watch jungkook struggled a little doing skill in level two during gym time.I was nervous.the average top level for this age group is normally level four or five.

"Round off."the most of the kids mess up but jungkook didn't.my heart started beating fast.I really wanted he made it level three.it's average between the being the best and the worse.

"Front walkover."one of kids landed on their back instead of back.I cringed.but jungkook did it okay.

"Front handspring."i held my breath.jungkook was struggling with this skills last week.I watched jungkook did perfectly.I was relieved.hoseok rubbed my back.

"Back handspring."most of the kids couldn't do it but jungkook could.then the coach call out 7 names to exit the floor.luckily it wasn't jungkook.yes!!My baby made it level three!

"Level three."she said the coach.there was 8 kids on the floor now.jungkook was one of them.I was so proud.

"Front aerial."she said.my eyes widened when realized jungkook never practice that before.please don't attempt!please!jungkook did a front aerial.my jaw dropped in amazement.hoseok had to close my mouth for me.

"Side aerial."she said.half of the kids didn't even attempt it but jungkook did.he landed it!I wanted to jump for joy but I didn't want distract jungkook at the moment.The coach call four name to exit the floor.it wasn't jungkook.I wanted cry tears of joy.I didn't think he would make it this far.

"Level four."she said.there was four kids on the floor.jungkook was one of them.

"Front flip."she said.the kids did correctly.

"Back flip."she said.jungkook and another girl did it correctly.

"Level five.layout."she said.the three girls looked confused.jungkook went to the edge of the mat.

(Imagine the person doing that the floor!)

The gym went silence.a layout was supposed to be one simple flip.jungkook did very advanced skill by adding more then one flip.I was in shock my own self.

"Yay Kookie!"Yelled taehyung.

"That's my brother!"Yelled jimin.jungkook got shy.the coach moved on to the reward ceremony.everyone received ribbons for each level the completed.that the top three highest scores received medals.jungkook won the highest score!Jungkook immediately ran to me to show me his medal.

"That's amazing bunny,where you learn that stuff from?"i asked.the coaches didn't teach level five skills to them yet.

"Youtube."said jungkook as he show the medal around his neck to his brothers.I took photos of jungkook with his medal and ribbons.