36.teacher parent conference

Yoongi pov

I walked in the classroom for parent teacher conference.the triplets was showing me their name tags at the table.I nodded at their excitement.then the teacher walked over to me.

"Nice to see you again."she said.I smile politely.I rather stay home afternoon but I noticed jungkook has been distant every day when I pick him up from school.so I requested a parent teacher conference.

"Likewise."then I told the triplets to go sat and wait at the table while we went to the teacher desk.

"Are you concern at their grades or behavior?"she asked.

"Behavior.jungkook specifically."

"Jungkook is very behaved.he never get a color change.he just really quiet."

"Quiet?"i asked.jungkook seemed very talkative with his brothers.

"Yeah.he really keeps to himself unless his brothers are near.oh!which reminds.I tried few sometimes to courage jungkook to speak during class but his brothers immediately speak for him.this is not problem currently in this grade level but they are not always going to be in the same classroom.so I highly recommend you to help break that habit."she said. I nodded.

"Thank you for your time."

"Wait!don't you want to talk about jimin and taehyung?"She asked.I wasn't planned on it.I didn't have an concern about them in their class.

"Do you have something to tell me?"i asked.

"Well,some parents care about this type of behavior while some don't.so do what you want with this information but jimin friends are most girls which is fine.however he is picking up on their mannerisms and slang. So if you want to request for him to be in a different class.I can."she said. I raised an eyebrow.I didn't see the problem with it.

"No. It's fine."

"Okay.well with taehyung is very social.it's a great skill to have but he likes to talk during teaching time.I correct him often about it. I was going send a letter home about last week but you schedule this meeting so I disregard it."she said.taehyung being in trouble for being talkative is not surprising.

"Anything else I should know about?"

"No.that's all.have a nice day."she said.I looked at the triplets who playing patty cake.

"Little ones,let's go."we left the school and went home.I gather them to the couch.I kneeled to their eye level.

"Now little ones,I talked to your teacher.she told you that you two do the talking for jungkook.why do you do that?"

"Kookie no like talking!"said jimin.

"Brothers help each other!"said taehyung.I felt so proud when taehyung said that. I was glad that my words of wisdom works.I looked at jungkook.

"Bunny,how do talking in class make you feel?"i asked.

"Scared."he said.

"Why?"he shrugged.I sighed. Nervousness could be a sign of shyness or anxiety.he could even be developing a phobia of public speaking.so i can't help him without more details.but I doubt jungkook is able express more about his feelings.

"Bunny, it's okay to be scary.but at least try to speak in class.if you get too scary just ask your brothers."he nodded.

"So who wants pizza for dinner?!"

"Me!"they said in unison.I texted hoseok.

Y: the triplets want pizza
H: are you inviting me over?
Y: no I am hinting for you to bring a pizza.
H: yoonie bear,are you indirectly asking me to come over?
Y: no! I just suggesting you come over and have pizza with us
H: okay!I am on my way.