8.jihye

Yoongi pov

Hoseok wanted me to the egg challenge with the triplets.the egg challenge is when a parent gives a toddler a egg to test the theory that they will be gentle with it.i started recording after I gave the egg to jimin.Jungkook poke at it.

"Cold!Eggy not cook not yummy yet."said jungkook.

"Maybe eggy is bouncy!"said taehyung.he was about grabbed it from jimin.Jimin smacked his hand.

"Eggy for Appa.Chimmy holding it for Appa."said jimin.

"Mochi,you can have it."

"Otay.Chimmy wants Appa make eggy yummy for Kookie to eat."said jimin.he gave the egg back to me.

"Yummy please!"said jungkook.Taehyung pouted.

"Taebear why you sad?"

"Taetae wanna play with eggy not make it yummy."he said.

"Taetae,eggy is food not toy."said jimin.

"Ohhhhh.then Appa can make eggy yummy for kookie!"said taehyung.I chuckled.I ended the video.Taehyung and jimin have no problem feeding into jungkook greediness.Jungkook is the reason why I have strict no sharing meal rule at the table.his brother would feed him most of their own plates.every snack time,i have to remind that jungkook can't eat both of their snacks or will he get tummy ache.

I went to kitchen and cook the egg to make scrambled eggs for jungkook.I would make serve taehyung and jimin but they both already excitedly to feed jungkook.

~later

Jihye walked in the living room.the boys was playing with fake swords.I made them swords out of pool noodles after they watched Peter Pan and demand to have swords like the pirates.

"Littles one time to go.go get your shoes."they left the living room.I turned to jihye.

"Don't bring them a lot of places.they like staying home.Jimin is developing a cold.so be mentally prepared for that.Taehyung is having a lot accidents.so encourage him to go the bathroom often.Jungkook is started to climb things nowadays.keep a good eye on him."Jihye rolled her eyes at the information i was giving her.

"Appa!Taetae don't know where his shoes at again!"yelled jimin.

"Not Nuh!"yelled taehyung.

"Stop yelling!"yelled Jihye.

"Don't yell at them."

"Appa!Kookie made a oopsie!"asked jimin.then i went to their room.Jungkook was crying as jimin petted his head.Jungkook doesn't have accident often.I changed his pull up and complimented him on being a big boy.then i help them find their shoes.we went back to the living room.I gave Jihye a bag for the boys one night stay at her home.

"See you little ones later."i hugged and kissed on each other.

"Don't forget to let them call me before they go to bed at a reasonable time."i said to Jihye.

"Whatever."she said.then she left with the boys.the apartment become quiet.I cleaned up the toys.I went to hoseok place.I am used to being around children all day.it's weird to have the big apartment to myself.so I always go spend a night at hoseok place.

Jimin pov

I sneezed as Jihye button my shirt.Jihye looked at me in disgust.

"You got snot on my hand,you little nasty."she said.

"Chimmy nose achoo.Chimmy no fault."she roll her eyes.then she went wash her hands.Taehyung took his shoes.he sighed in relief as he wiggled his toes.she came back.

"Taehyung!keep your shoes on!"she said sternly.Taehyung flinched at her harsh tone.he nodded quickly and put his shoes on.Jungkook tapped Jihye leg.

"It's is dinner time yet?"asked jungkook.

"No.now stop asking."she said.Jungkook frowned.then we left her apartment and went a fancy restaurant.I shivered at the cold temperature of building.I sneezed again.

"Stop sneezing.you will get the table dirty with your germs."said jihye.Then the waiter walked to our table.

"What would you like to order?"he asked.

"Nuggets please!"said jungkook.

"And fries!"

"With a hamburger!"said taehyung.

"Don't mind them.I will have Braised Leeks with Mozzarella & a Fried Egg.they will have Pappardelle with Sea Urchin and Cauliflower.also would like a glass of wine and they can have water."she said.the waiter nodded and walked away.we frowned at unfamiliar sounding food.

"Didn't I say don't talk unless spoken too."she said with a glared.

"Sorry."we said.Jihye played on her phone as she waited.I told my brothers knock knock jokes.they giggled.

"Quiet.stop being loud."she said.then we stopped talking.few customers complimented us for looking cute.Jihye bragged about how we look just like her.we looked nothing like her.then the waiter came with our food.it looked disgusting.

"Eat or go to bed hungry."she said.I looked at my brothers.we all silent agreed not eat.Jihye continued to eat her meal.

"Miss Jihye,Taetae needs potty."said taehyung.

"You should had gone when we was at home."she said.

"But Taetae forgot to."he said.

"Well that too damn bad."she said.

"Appa says It's okay to forget sometimes."

"Did I ask what your father says?"she said with an attitude.

"Appa says it's better out than in."said jungkook.he smirked.then he scrunch up his face.I realized what he was about to do.Jungkook farted loudly.Jihye looked disgusted.she turned embarrassed when she realized the tables near us was watching us.she immediately paid for the meal and took us back to her apartment.

"I can't believe you brats!embarrassed me!"she said.

"Kookie needs to be change."whined jungkook.

"Taetae too."said taehyung.I watched as she roughly clean and changed my brothers in pull ups.then she sent us to bed without a bath.

"Call appa."

"Go to bed."she said.Jungkook stomped on her foot.she hissed in pain.

"Fine."she called yoongi and put him on FaceTime.she gave the phone to me.I went to the guest room.my brothers gather around me.

"Hi little ones."said yoongi.

"Appa,can we go home now?"

"What happened this time?"he asked.

"Miss Jihye no like Chimmy sneezing!"

"She mean to taetae!"said taehyung.he explained what happened at dinner.

"She doesn't give us yummy food!"whined jungkook.

"I am on my way to pick you up."he said.we cheered.