15.line leader

Yoongi pov

I held hoseok hand as we walked through the supermarket.I watched the triplets walk next to me.Jimin was holding taehyung and jungkook hand.Jimin told me he wanted to be line leader. Line leader is just title i use when I want the triplets to hold each other hands to form a chain as I guide them places.Jimin begged me to be line leader when we entered the store.then his brother support him and help him in begging me for him to become line leader.

"This looks nice."said hoseok as picked up a colorful hat from the shelf.then he placed it on my head.I took it off and placed back on the shelf.

"Not my style."

"I didn't say it was.I say it was nice."he said with a chuckle.then i glanced triplets who supposed to be next to me was gone!

"Shit!"i said.

Jimin pov

I held my brothers hands as we walked through the store with yoongi.hoseok saw a hat.I saw a shiny jewelry on display down the opposite row of hoseok and yoongi.I went to jewelry display.I let go of my brothers hands to get a closer look.so shiny!i turned around to tell my brothers they was gone.Yoongi ran up to me.he hugged me.

"Where are your brothers?"he asked

"Chimmy dunno."i said with a shrug.he sighed.

Taehyung pov

Jimin took us to a jewelry display.it was boring to me.I look around I saw a toy row.I went to that row instead.I looking at the many toys on the row.I saw a cool toy car!i picked it up when all sudden picked up by yoongi.

"Where is jungkook?"asked yoongi.

"Taetae dunno.but Taetae wants car please!"i said.

"You in trouble.no new toys."he said.I frown.

Jungkook pov

Jimin took us to shiny object display.I was interested in the shiny object when I smelt fresh cookies.I followed the scent to a mini bakery.I walked to display counter.

"One cookie please!"The worker smiled at me.then she gave me one chocolate chip cookie.I smiled at the cookie in my hands.I was about to bite when someone stole from me.I looked up it was yoongi.He didn't look happy.hoseok walked to us with grocery cart that held my brothers.Yoongi place me in cart with them.

Jimin pov

Yoongi place jungkook in the cart.then i realized since we are in the cart i can't be Line leader anymore.I started crying.my brother join me in my tears.Yoongi stop shopping at look at us.

"Why are you crying?"he asked.Taehyung and jungkook shrugged.

"Chimmy no line leader no more."

"Yeah because you wasn't supposed to wander off without me."he said.

"Chimmy sorry!!"

"Mochi,you can be line leader next time we go to the store."he said.I nodded.