23.activity

Yoongi pov

I walked in the dance studio with a excited jimin.he was excited to get dressed in black shirt and shorts for ballet class today.the teacher greeted us.there was only five kids including jimin in here.The teacher told the parents will can watch from the viewing room next door because we can be distraction for the kids.Jimin walked to me.Jimin wasn't the only kid running to their parent.one girl was crying.

"Appa will come back?"he asked.

"Yes,Mochi."i ruffled his hair.he nodded.then i left with the parents to the viewing room.a room with a couch and chairs.I sat on a chair.I glanced at jimin who was attentive listening to teacher speak.I noticed I was the only male in the viewing room.

"Which is yours?"asked the lady next to me sitting on the couch.

"Jimin,he is the only boy in the class."i looked at jimin who following teacher in stretching.

"Mines is Katie in the orange shirt.she is my second kid I put though this program."she said.I nodded.I watched jimin learn how to stretch proper and basics of ballet.

~later

I watched as jimin taught his brothers what he did in class today.Jungkook was very interested while taehyung was more interested in the clothes jimin classmates worn.

"The Bow was glittery?"asked taehyung.

"Chimmy no remember that!now Shh!Then we reach up on our tippy toes while reaching for the sky!"said jimin.

-the next day

After I let hoseok inside of my home.I went to living room.

"Bunny,time to go."i said to jungkook who was talking to his brother.

"Can Chimmy and Taetae come with Kookie?"asked jungkook.

"Not today bunny.let's go before you are late."jungkook looked at his brother.

"Kookie is brave!"said jimin.

"Chimmy and Taetae will wait until Kookie come home to snackies."said taehyung.Jungkook nodded.they left the apartment.we got in the car.

"Brothers bye bye."said jungkook.I fasten his seatbelt.

"Just for a while.but after class you can see them again."jungkook nodded.I drove to the gymnastics gym.we walked in.I sign in before joining the rest of the class.the class was all girls beside jungkook.the teacher introduced herself and the children introduced themselves.all everyone beside jungkook.he just hid behind my leg instead.so I had to introduce him.then it was time for kids to get started and for the parents to get out the way.Jungkook immediately hugged onto my leg.

"No leave!"he said.I kneel to his height.I petted his hair.

"I will be over there okay.you can still see me.I am not leaving you."he nodded.he let go of me.I sat over at the bench with the rest of the parents.I watch jungkook learn basic of gymnastics.I noticed these other parents didn't stay the whole time until the children was done.they gave back to pick up their child.Jungkook ran to me excitedly.

"Appa hurry up!Kookie needs to tell Chimmy and Taetae about today!"said jungkook as he pulled my hand.i chuckled.

-few days later

I fasten taehyung seatbelt.he was excited for his first day.he was ranting about he can't wait to learn how to cook to make his brother food.I smiled.we arrived at the building.we sign in at the front desk before going to a kitchen classroom.it look like regular classroom with long counters.it was a room of women and children.I sighed as I realized I am doing to be the only adult male in here.we sat at table next to a woman and small boy.

"Hi,I am yeonia and this is my son,timmy."she said.she struck her hand out.I shook it.

"I am yoongi and this my son taehyung."

"Me Taetae!"said taehyung excitedly.timmy look at his mother.

"Can we leave now?"he whined.mother whispered something in his ear.the boy pouted.then the teacher started the class.she taught the children how to properly clean their hands.they learn how to make a pb and j sandwich.Taehyung hands had more peanut butter and jelly than the actual bread.he clapped his hands excitedly.

"Tada!!!"he said.I smiled proudly.I ruffled his hair.Taehyung use a safely plastic knife to cut the sandwich.he gave me a piece.he smiled at me as he look at me for my reaction.I took one bite.I tasted only bread and drop a jelly.I forced a smile.

"Good job."i place the sandwich back ok the plate.Taehyung happily ate his piece.then we cleaned up and before leaving.after picking up jungkook and taehyung from hoseok place, we went home.Taehyung requested that he can make sandwiches for dinner.

"Maybe tomorrow.but tonight is pizza night."i said because I wasn't in the mood for cooking tonight.they cheered for joy.