61.tough

Yoongi pov

I massaged hoseok back as he rant to me.

"No wonder.you have kids.you fuck to breed."he said.

"But you look so breedable."I said with a smirk.hoseok pinched my thigh.

"I am not!"he said.I kissed his shoulder.

"You wanna test that theory out?"i asked.hoseok immediately look at me.

"No!I am still tired from this morning."he said.hoseok and me had sex last night and this morning.

"How you not tired?"he asked.I shrugged.

"Pin up energy?"Then my phone rang.it was my mother calling.I answered.

Yoongi: hello?
Unknown: Appa!
Y: bunny,why do you have granny phone?
Jimin: cuz we wanna go home.

My heart dropped to my feet as my mind started making bad scenarios.

Y:is granny being mean?
Tae:yes!she said no talking to Appa until after dinner!
Y: you are at her house.so you have follow her rules,Taebear.
Jk:no wanna!
Y: where is granny?
Jimin: potty!
Y: did you ask for her phone?

They went silent.i raised an eyebrow.

Y:hello?
Jk:but you say we can tell when we feel sad.I feel sad!

His brothers agreed with him.I wanted to go get them but at same time I didn't.if I pick them up,my sex full weekend is over.I don't know the next time I will able to this again.

Unknown: dumplings!have you seen my phone?
Triplets:no granny!
Yoongi: little ones,lying is bad.
Jimin: Appa coming to pick us up?

Then I heard shuffling.

Yoongi:hello?
Mother: I am sorry they interrupted you even though I told them to wait.
Taehyung:I want Appa!

I could heard in his voice that he was sad.it broke my heart.

Y:I am on my way
Mother: yoongi-
Y: I will there in a hour.

I hanged up.I got dressed while hoseok laid in bed and watched me.

"Can i visit the triplets tomorrow?"he asked.I nodded as I placed my socks on.

"Why that face?what's wrong?"he said.

"Being a parent.I would like to be selfish for once but if I do,it come with the cost affecting my children happiness."i said as I put my shoes on.

"When they get older,you will have more time to yourself."he said.I nodded.I kissed him goodbye before leaving.I went to my mother house.I was greeted at the door by the triplets.my mother looked at me with sympathy before saying bye to the children.on the way home,the triplets talk about their time at her house.

"We had chocolate pancakes!!"said jungkook

"I help made Mac and cheese for dinner!"said taehyung.

"I got to pick the movie!"said jimin.

"Cuz you snatch the remote first."said jungkook with a pout.jimin stuck his tongue out at jungkook.

"No teasing."i said.I didn't miss refereeing.we went got home.they wanted me to read a book to them.we went to their room.they gather around me.I read a random book.halfway through the book,my tiredness sunk in.I yawned.

"Nap?"asked jimin.

"I will read!Appa can nap!"said taehyung.I chuckled.I denied his offer.I continued reading the book.after the book,we cuddle as we watched tv.I looked at jungkook and taehyung who was laying their heads on my lap.I was holding jimin in my arms.being a parent is tough but so worth it.