22.tricycle

Yoongi pov

I stood at the end of the sidewalk.the triplets sat on the tricycles where hoseok was standing.

"Ready!set!go!"said hoseok.the triplets start pedaling towards me.Jungkook reached me first.Taehyung pouted.

"Again!"he demanded.then they sat in a line next to me.

"Ready!"i looked at triplets to make sure they was ready to pedal.

"Set!"the triplets looked so focus.

"Aw."they looked at me while annoyed faces.

"Appa!"they whined.

"Okay okay.ready set go!"they started pedaling.Jimin bumped into jungkook tricycle.they both fell off the tricycle.

"Watch it Chimmy!"said jungkook.he stood up from the ground.

"Kookie was in the way!"said jimin to jungkook.

"Taetae wins!"said taehyung who was cheering next hoseok.I chuckled.I walked to jungkook and jimin was arguing with each other.

"Stop arguing.bunny it was accident.Mochi be more careful next time."they both glared at each other.

"Do you want me to pick the bikes up and take you home?"they shook their head.

"Then stop being mad."they immediately nodded and went to taehyung who doing his happy dance.I chuckled as I watch jimin and jungkook join in taehyung happy dance.

~later

I was brushing jungkook hair into a ponytail when jimin ran to me excitedly.he eagerly tapped my thigh.

"Chimmy wanna be like the girl who spins a lot of her toes!"said jimin.

"A ballerina?"i asked.Jimin looked confused but nodded.

"Only girls can do that!"said taehyung who sipping on his juice.

"No boys can do it too."taehyung looked at me in amazement.

"Appa knows everything!"said taehyung.Jungkook turned around to face me.

"Really?!then what color is my underwear?!"asked jungkook.

"Orange."jungkook gasped.I tried not to laugh.I knew what he wore because I put it on him last night.

"So Can Appa make Chimmy a ballerina?!"asked jimin.

"Yes I can."I booped his nose.Jimin smiled.

"Kookie wants to do flips like people on tv!!"said jungkook.

"A gymnast?"jungkook blindly agreed to the word.

"Okay."

"Taetae wants to do something cool too!"whined taehyung.

"What do you like to do?"i asked.Taehyung thought about it.

"Cooking with appa!"He said excitedly.I nodded.I waited until their nap time to sign them up for activities they wanted to try.when signing them up I realized the schedule was okay with my work schedule but I need someone watching the kids while I am with one kid during a activity.I called up hoseok.

H:hello yoonie bear
Y: what your work schedule looking like next week?
H: why?
Y: the littles one want to try different activities.but they want to do it individually.I was hoping you would watch two kids while I help one with the activity.
H: send me the little bears schedule and I will make adjustments to my work schedule.
Y: no!i will just schedule their activities at different times if it doesn't work for you.
H: yoongi,do you want to me marry me one day?
Y:......yes
H: then let me show i am willing to invest my time on the kids like a parent would do.
Y:fine.
H: speaking of us.do you tell them about this?
Y: um.I think jungkook calling for me.gotta go.
H: yoongi-

I hanged up.I haven't told my son about my relationship yet.I will soon but not now.