2.profile photo

Yoongi pov

"Trust me!People will love them."said hoseok.I rolled my eyes at my best friend.hoseok wants to film a tik tok of me caring for the triplets

"That's sounds boring."i said as I pour apple juice into three sippy cups.

"It's heart warming!"said hoseok.

"Fine.but people will find it boring."hoseok started recording me.I grabbed the sippy cups.I went to the playroom.I saw jimin and taehyung playing jungkook hair.Jungkook has the longest hair out of the three.so they normally play in jungkook hair.but today I put jungkook hair in a ponytail I guess they took it out.I play the sippy cups on the table.Jimin and taehyung walked to the table.Jungkook sat on the floor with his hand out knowing that one of his brother give him his sippy cup.Taehyung gave jungkook his sippy cup.I walked to jungkook.I tied his hair back in a ponytail with the hair tie on my wrist.that literally the only reason why I have hair ties on my wrist.

"Perfect!you will be TikTok famous!"said hoseok.I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah sure."that video will probably get 5 views.

"What you want your page to be called?"he asked.

"Min triplets?"

"Okay.Min triplets It's!"said hoseok.then taehyung walked to me.he hugged me.Jungkook joined in.Jimin run over to join in.I hugged them.

"That's the profile picture right there!"said hoseok.I rolled my eyes.I kissed their foreheads.jimin gave me a Eskimo kiss while jungkook and taehyung kissed my cheek.Then they went to go play.hoseok walked to me.he showed me TikTok page with me and the triplets on it.

"Your page is complete.your username is min_triplets_03_09 and the password is my name."he said.

"That's stupid to make a page.nobody going to watch something that boring."Then hoseok phone chimed.

"I will be late for my dance class.laters yoongi!later little bears!"said hoseok on his way off.triplet say bye.

"Little piggies, time for story book time!"they excitedly rushed off to the bookshelf.they each pick one a book.i sat in the couch.Jimin and Taehyung sat on the side of me while jungkook sat on my lap.so I read the little riding hood,the old lady who lived in a shoes and the little bears.

"Again!"said jungkook.

"Yeah!"said taehyung.

"Please!"said jimin.I read again all three books again.

"Again!"said jungkook.

"No.how about we do a puzzle?"

"Let's do the puppy puzzle!"said Taehyung.

"But we did that yesterday!Chimmy want to do panda puzzle!"

"No puzzle!"Whined jungkook.

"Tae bear,you choose yesterday so it's your brother turn to pick.and bunny, you don't want to do the puzzle.you can play with the toys."said yoongi.Jungkook pouted.jimin went to go get the puzzle.Taehyung pout but he help his brother jimin pour the puzzle pieces.Jungkook kicked the puzzle box and whined.

"Bunny,go play or help us with the puzzle."

"No fucking puzzle!"said jungkook

"Ouuuuuuu!Kookie said a no no word!"said jimin and taehyung.Jungkook eyes widened when his brothers said that.

"Appa!Kookie no mean say that!"he said.

"Go to the naughty corner."jungkook frown.he went to stand in empty corner.I set a timer for 3 mins.Jungkook started crying.Jimin and taehyung look at Jungkook.they both started crying.I sighed.they always do this.if one of them cries,the others would copy for no reason.after 3 long minutes of cries, his time was up.I walked to the corner.Jungkook immediately apologized.I hugged him.Jimin and taehyung join the hug.

"What Kookie wants to play?"asked jimin to jungkook.

"Restaurant!"said jungkook.they went to go play at their fake kitchen.I clean up the puzzle and put the puzzle up.I watch them play.