24.head on lap

Yoongi pov

"Just laid your head on their lap.and that's it.pretty simple."said hoseok.I nodded.I went to living room where the triplets was watching tv.I laid on the couch and place my head on jimin lap.he gently patted my head.I looked at hoseok who recorded from the doorframe.he smiled at me.

~later

I went to playroom.I laid down on the floor and laid my head on taehyung lap.

"Appa okay?"asked taehyung.

"Yeah."

"Otay."he said.

"Taetae!lets pla-"jimin stop talking when he noticed me as he walked in.

"Appa!chimmy wants play with Taetae!Appa have to move."Said jimin.

"Nooooo!Appa stay!Chimmy go play with Kookie!"said taehyung.he played in my hair.

"But Kookie pottying!"whined Chimmy.I sat up.I didn't want to start argument between them.I kissed taehyung head.

"Go play."taehyung nodded.they went to go play while I walked to hoseok was recording.

"2 down,one to go."said hoseok.

~later

I went to the living room where the triplets was watching tv.I laid on the couch and place my head on jungkook lap.

"Too big!Appa move."whined jungkook as he tried push my head off his lap.

"I will give you a snack if you let me stay."

"Otay!but no napping on Kookie!"he said.I chuckled.I kissed his cheek.