26.snack not yet

Yoongi pov

"My bet is jungkook."said hoseok who setting the camera up on counter at a angle.

"My boys are good listeners."i said as I place five gummy bears on each plate.

"I don't know.a lot of parents from tiktok did this and kids didn't listen."he said.I rolled my eyes.

"Just go get the boys."hoseok nodded.he left the kitchen.he returned with the triplets.they sat at the table.hoseok pressed record.I place the gummies in front of them.Jungkook immediately reached out for it.I had to grabbed his hand.

"Not yet.wait until I come back.okay?"jungkook pouted but nodded.hoseok and me left the kitchen.

Jungkook pov

They left the kitchen.I looked at the gummy bears on the plate.it looked delicious.I looked at my brothers.Jimin was humming while taehyung was playing with his hair.I reached out to grab one when jimin smacked my hand.

"No kookie.wait for Appa."said jimin.

"Appa won't notice.Appa not here."

"Kookie no wrong.Appa will no know if we ate one."said taehyung.

"No.Chimmy will tell Appa then!"said jimin.

"Chimmy Can pick what we watch on tv if Chimmy no tell Appa."jimin thought about it.he nodded.Taehyung and me ate one.

Yoongi pov

I was disappointed to hear their conversation.I didn't think they would lie to me.we went back to the kitchen.

"Mochi,did you eat one?"i asked.

"Chimmy no want gummies.Kookie Can have them."said jimin.Jungkook smiled.

"Can Kookie eat now?!"Asked jungkook.

"bunny did you eat one?"jungkook smiled innocently.

"No."said jungkook

"Yeah.Kookie no eat."said jimin.

"Taebear did you eat one?"

"No."said taehyung.

"Hoseok,let me see the video."hoseok got the camera from its hiding spot.then triplets paled.Jungkook eyes was fill with fear.Taehyung looked guilty.Jimin had regret on his face.hoseok handed me the phone.I was about stop recording when they ran to me.

"Appa we sorry!"they said in unison.Jimin started crying.his brothers joined in.I stopped the video.

"It's okay.just don't lie to me okay?"they nodded.