54.he lives here!

Yoongi pov

I heard tiny footsteps in the hallway.I peek my eyes open as the triplets walked in.they walk to my bed like normal.they climbed onto my bed.jimin gasped.

"Hobi!is stealing our morning cuddles."said jimin.

"Hobi is Appa cuddle Buddy remember.Hobi needs cuddles."said taehyung.jungkook Ssh them.

"Appa is sleeping.he will make us go in our bed if we wake him."whispered jungkook.then they wiggled themselves in between hoseok and me.they gather around me to lay close to me.I went back to sleep.I woken up to empty bed.where is Hobi?I checked my phone.there was no texts.I went to living room hoping to see the triplets watching tv but they wasn't there.I heard giggling from the kitchen.I walked in.hoseok was eating breakfast with triplets.I smiled at the scene.I walked in.the triplets immediately ran to me greet me.I kissed them good morning.they started talking over each other.

"One at a time."

"Hobi head bump my head in Appa bed!it was owwie but Hobi kiss it better!"said jimin.i raised an eyebrow.I assuming hoseok was moving in his sleep and accidentally hurt jimin.he probably didn't know the triplets was in the bed.I learn not move in my sleep over the years because the triplets always climbed in my bed early in the morning.

"Me help Hobi with breakfast!"Said taehyung proudly.I looked at the toast and fruits on the kitchen table.

"Hobi carry me and gave warm cuddles!"said jungkook.I nodded.

"Go finish eating little ones."they went back to the table to eat.I walked to hoseok who watching us.hoseok immediately started apologizing.

"Yoongi, I am sorry for hurting jimin.it was accidentally.I am so sorry."he said.I nodded.

"So where is my breakfast?"i asked.hoseok started making me toast.after breakfast, hoseok had to leave.he had stuff to do.hoseok was saying bye to the triplets.the triplets immediately freak out.

"No leave!"said jungkook.they clinged to hoseok legs.hoseok looked at me confused.I was confused too.

"Little ones, Hobi have things to do."

"Can we come too!?"asked taehyung to hoseok.

"No,sweetie.I can't bring you guys with me."said hoseok.

"Appa! Use scary voice to make Hobi stay!"said jimin.his brothers agreed with him.I tried not laugh.

"Little ones, he will be back.now please let go of him."they hesitate before letting go of his legs.hoseok left.the triplets looked at me.

"Will Hobi be back before dinner time?"asked jimin.

"Mochi, he will have dinner at his place."

"But Hobi sleeps here!"said taehyung.

"Hobi marry Appa! So he lives with us."said jungkook.

"Little ones,let's go to the couch."they went to sit on the couch.I kneel to their height.

"Hoseok and me are dating meaning we don't live together.sleeping at someone house for one night doesn't make you live there,okay?"they nodded.

"When Appa will marry Hobi?"asked taehyung.

"Soon."i said even there I don't know the answer.hoseok and me haven't discussed that yet.we been dating for less than a year.