31.dentist

Yoongi pov

I was waiting in the dentist waiting room.I watched as jimin and taehyung play with the toys.Jungkook was sitting on my lap watching a movie on the tv.the triplets been to dentist few times.Jimin doesn't like it but will behave because he gets a toys at the end of it.Taehyung is fine with the dentist cleaning is teeth.the problem is he talks too much during it and dentist has to take long to clean his teeth.jungkook hates the dentist.he hates the dentist chair.he doesn't like the dentist poking around in his mouth.Jungkook will kick and scream until the dentist is done.

Then we got called in the back.we went to back where there was 10 dentist chair set up.Jimin and taehyung choose chair next to each other while jungkook cling to me for dear life.

"Bunny, do you want to be big boy like your brothers?"i asked.Jungkook shook his head.fuck.I can't use that method.i sighed.I had to remove his limbs from me which very difficult.then i place him in the chair.he immediately reach out for me.

"Bunny,i have to check on your brothers."jungkook pouted.Jungkook understands he can't have all of my attention.most of time it's difficult to give them individual time with me.but it comes to my advantage sometimes.like now, jungkook is calmly sitting in the chair because he waiting for me to come back.I walked to jimin.the dentist was placing a paper bib on his collar and leaning the chair back.Jimin looked annoyed but still follow the dentist instructions.then i went to taehyung who was dentist was looking in his mouth.

"Elsa have ice powers!"said taehyung.I chuckled.then i went to jungkook who fighting the dentist who was trying put the paper bib on him.

"Bunny, you okay.let the nice man do it."i said as I petted his head.he calm down enough for the dentist to place the bib on him.then he tried to jump into my arms when the chair was lean back.I had to hold him in place.

"Bunny, it's fine.you are okay.you are just laying down."the dentist grabbed a flashlight.

"Buddy, say ah."said the dentist.Jungkook shook his head.

"Bunny,he just wants to see your pretty teeth."jungkook shook his head.

"Bunny,what sound does a lion make?"

"Roar."said jungkook.dentist immediately held jungkook open.Jungkook started crying.the dentist looked at his mouth before using a tool to keep his mouth open.then she started cleaning his teeth.Jungkook started kicking and move out of seat.I held him down in place as I try to comfort him with words. After a long 45 mins,dentist was done.I picked jungkook up.

"There my brave bunny."i said.then i went to jimin and taehyung was picking out a toy from the reward box.

"Bunny, you want a toy?"

"Home."said jungkook.Jimin and taehyung showed me their new toys.

"That's nice little ones."i said.then i talked to dentist to make sure they didn't find anything suspicious in their teeth.

"Their teeth are healthy."she said.I nodded.we left the dentist office.Jimin and taehyung was trying make jungkook feel better.when we got home.I let them have cookies.Jungkook bad mood immediately went away.