46.too busy

Yoongi pov

I washing the triplets hair during their bath.they wasn't happy.jimin face was turning red from crying so much.taehyung didn't like the water on his head so he would scream as I rinse his hair.jungkook tried many times to escape the tub.I actually had to grip his arm to stop him.I was drying them off.I did jungkook first.i sat down on the edge of the bed.I placed him in between my thighs.I had to hold in place to dry is hair with blow dryer.jungkook was thrashing hard to escape the blow dryer.jimin and taehyung was crying with him.I quickly dry jungkook hair.I let him go.he immediately went to go hug his brothers.I let them hug for a moment before taking jimin to dry his hair.he started screaming crying.He hates the heat on his hair but I put the blow dryer on low.so I don't know why still he hates it.after he was done,I did taehyung hair.taehyung didn't care about blow dryer unlike his brothers.then my phone rang.I answered it as I usher the kids to the kitchen.

Y:hello?
Hoseok: you ready to go?
Y:go?go where?
H: on our date.
Y: no that's tomorrow
H: no it's today.
Y: fuck

"Bad word!"said the triplets in unison.I served them their plates of food.

H: we can bring the triplets!
Y: no!

Hoseok and me lately can't go date alone anymore.normally I go on dates with jihye watch the triplets but I kick jihye out of their lives.so I have bring them on dates with me.I booked a babysitter for tomorrow not today.

H: yoonie bear,if you want to stay in.I can hang out at your place.
Y: can we just go tomorrow?
H: I can't.I having dinner with my parents tomorrow.
Y: fuc- fudge.I am sorry that I mess up the dates.

"Appa!water please."said jimin.I gave him sippy cup with water in it.

H: well can I come over?
Y: sorry,I promised the little ones movies and cuddles.
H:okay.so what we watching?
Y: Umm I meant just me and the boys.
H: oh.it's fine.what doing this weekend?
Y: friday,taehyung has a cooking class.
H: let's hang out Friday night then
Y: we can't.the boys can't stay up late on Friday cuz jungkook has gymnastics practice in the morning and I have to watch.

"Appa!Spoon dirty!"said whined taehyung.he pointed to the spoon on the floor.I gave him more spoon.

"Thank you!"he said.I nodded

H: can I come?
Y: Umm only one parents is allow to watch.
H: oh.Umm what about Sunday?
Y: the boys has swimming class.then i probably going to stay home trying wash and dry their hair.
H: can I help you wash their hair?
Y:I probably won't have to patience that day to teach you.their screaming crying just chips away my patience.
H: understandable
Y: I am sorry.my life is busy.
H:it's fine-

"Appa!Kookie burp and didnt say excuse me!"whined jimin.jungkook burp in jimin face.Jimin face scrunched in disgust.

"Appa!"whined jimin.

"Bunny, apologize.next time say excuse me and never burp in someone face it's mean and disgusting."jungkook mumbled an apology to jimin.

Y: sorry about that.what you were saying?
H: I understand that you are busy.check your schedule later and text me a day when you are free or when I can hang out with you.
Y: okay.night
H: good night.

He hanged up.I frowned at my phone due to my misscheduling I made hoseok Miss time to hang out with me.then my kids hug my legs.

"Appa no sad!"said jungkook.His brother agreed.I forced a smile on my face.I love my sons but I never realized how hard it was dating as single father.

"If yall done,we can pick a movie."i said trying change the topic.it worked cuz the triplets was now excited about picking movie.