3.night

Yoongi pov

I was cleaning the triplets room while they play in the playroom.then my phone rang.hoseok was calling me.I answered it.

Y:hello?
H:did you check the video!
Y:no why?
H: Yah!the video got 100k views and a brunch of likes!you even got 5,000 followers!

I went to TikTok and check the account.hoseok was right.I clicked on the video.I look on the comment section.

Bruhda14: they are cute!
Lucy34: the one with blue shirt is so spoiled by his brothers!🤣
Jay_yyy: as a mother of two girls,i always get hair ties on my wrist!

H:hello?
Y:I am here.damn,I didn't think the video would blow up.

Then I heard a thud.I immediately went to the playroom.the toddlers was on the floor giggling.I sigh in relief.nobody is hurt.

H:are you going make more tiktok?
Y: i can't record myself.so probably not.
H: I can record!I will be over tomorrow morning!what time you get up?
Y:6 am
H:okay!see you tomorrow.

Taehyung started crying.his brother join in his cries.I went to taehyung.

"Taebear,what's wrong?"his face turned red.

"Taetae went oopie."he said shyly.they was potty training still.so accidents happens sometimes.I took taehyung to the triplets room.his brother follow us.I wiped him clean with baby wipes.then i place him more pajamas.

"Taetae clean!let's play now!"said jimin.Taehyung nodded.they ran off back to the playroom.I finished up cleaning their room.

~later

During dinner,i had to stop jimin and jungkook from only feeding taehyung.

"No.no sharing.we only share at snack time."they pouted but ate their own food.I checked my social media.I gain a lot of followers on Instagram.my Instagram was mostly photos of my kids.

"Eww!"said jungkook.He covered his nose.

"Excuse me."said jimin with apologetic smile.

"Chimmy made oopise!"said taehyung.

"Nuh!"said jimin.

"Yuh!"said taehyung.

"Nuh!"said jimin.

"Boys,stop arguing and eat.you have bath time after this."they nodded.they like baths.after dinner,i got bath ready.I place all three in the tub with water toys.I was cleaning taehyung.Jimin broke wind again.Jungkook scooted away from him.

"Chimmy stop stinking up the air!"whined jungkook.

"Sorry!"said jimin.what's is up with him tonight?i finished taehyung.then i moved on to jimin.

"Mochi,you feeling okay?you have any owwie?"i asked as I cleaned him.

"Tummy make weird feel before Chimmy toots."he said in whisper.he just had gas.so he not sick.I nodded.

"Mochi,its better out than in.okay?"he nodded.then i finished clean him and the ignored the smell.Jungkook and taehyung complain about it.

"Shh.Jimin tummy no feel good."They immediately look at jimin with sympathy.then i wrapped in towels.we went to there room.I helped them get dressed.I tucked them in bed.I read a random book that I picked off the bookshelf.I read three times before jungkook demand it.then i kissed tiger forehead.

"I love you."

"Love you appa!"they said at the same time.I went to the bathroom.I took a shower and got ready for bed.I immediately laid in bed and went to sleep.I was woke up later by tapping.

"Huh?"

"Chimmy needs potty!"whined jimin.

"Then go potty."

"There monsters!appa said he would fight the monsters!"he said.when I said that?i don't remember.

"Appa!"he whined.I got out of bed.I follow him to the bathroom.he sat on the potty and started going.

"Appa talk to Chimmy!Chimmy bored!"he whined.I chuckled.

"I talk to hoseok yesterday."

"Hobi-"he stop talking to scrunch up his face.

"Yeah.I talked to Hobi about how adorable my boys are."

"Chimmy the prettiest?!"He asked.

"Mochi you done?"He nodded.

"You sure?"he scrunched his face.then he nodded.I cleaned him up.I walk him by to his room.he climbed back in bed with his brothers.I went back to bed.