41.pity party(part1)

Yoongi pov

Hoseok helped me set up the birthday table.we decorated the table with theme of bt21 show.the triplets love that show.I made custom shirts for them to wear with the favorite character and their names.jimin favorite character was Chimmy,taehyung was Tata and jungkook was Cooky.I even got shirts for me and hoseok.I got the mang character and hoseok got the Shooky character.I placed the birthday crown on their heads.taehyung didn't like the crown.

"It's doesn't match!"said taehyung.

"Yes it does.you look cute."i said.then i took photos of them.we sat at the table and wait for the party to start.around 7, their friends showed up.jimin and taehyung went to go play the games with them.Jungkook sat the table with us.all the kids went to go play.

"Bunny, you can go play while I wait on friends."jungkook nodded.he left the table.

"Did you invite his friends?"asked hoseok.I told him about the invitations.

"Maybe Kookie never pass them out."said hoseok.

"I hoping they have mutual friends.because I don't see jungkook not passing them out to his friends."

"Unless he don't have friends."he said.my heart broke for him.

"No.jungkook have friends."i said trying to convince myself.it's makes sense if he doesn't.he does seems like the quiet kid in class.so he too shy to make friends.

"Jimin and taehyung are very social.jungkook must had a mutual friend from them."i said trying think logically.

"But jimin and taehyung look like they two very friend groups,yoonie."said hoseok.I sighed.

"It's only 7:15.maybe his friend is late."hoseok nodded.we walked around.I took photos of jimin and taehyung playing games with their friends.I noticed jungkook wasn't around. I asked taehyung and jimin if they seen him.they say no.I went back to the party table.I saw hoseok kneeled next to the table.I walked to him.he was talking to jungkook who was under the table.I kneeled next to them.jungkook was crying.

"Bunny,what's wrong?"

"Kookie bored."he said.

"You are crying because you are bored?"jungkook nodded.I looked hoseok.

"He didn't tell me what's wrong."said hoseok.

"I got this.go check on kids."hoseok nodded.he left us.

"Bunny,it's okay cry but not to cry alone.come here."i said.he crawled into my arms.I hugged him.

"What made you sad?"i asked.

"Kookie have no friends like brothers.Kookie alone."he said.I hugged him tightly. I can't made people be his friend.I kissed his head.

"You not alone.you have your brothers at school and you have me at home."he nodded.I wiped his tears with my sleeve.

"How about me and you play some games?"he nodded.we went to go play brunch of game.jungkook got in happy spirit again.I playing hoops against jungkook.I was winning when I heard my name.I turned around it was older brother.

"Hi Hyung!"I said.he hugged me.

"I can't stay long.my daughter is cheering at the football game tonight.I just here to hug my nephews and drop off their gift."he said.I nodded.he hugged jungkook and wish him birthday.then he went to find the another birthday boys.jungkook and me continue to play games when a worker walked to me.

"Min birthday party?"she asked.I nodded.

"We need you set up the cake."she said.I nodded.I looked at jungkook.

"You wanna come?"i asked to jungkook.he shook his head.he went back to the game.I followed the worker back to party table.I helped the line up the three birthday cakes at the head of the table.then the worker made the announcement out the speaker calling all the guest of the party to come to table.I watched all the kids came to the table.jimin and taehyung came back with their friends.jungkook came with hoseok.he looked excited.so that's good.the birthday boys sat on the head of table.the workers lead the birthday song.I took a video of the song.jimin and taehyung looked very happy while jungkook looked shy.then at the end of the song we cheered.the birthday boys clapped.I learned when their was babies not to let them blow out candles.jimin blow it out but taehyung would literally spit on the candle and ruin the cake.jungkook didn't like the candle near him.

"Wait wait!I missed it!sing it again!"said jihye.I glared at her.the triplets looked embarrassed.she walked to head of the table.