33.compare sizes

Yoongi pov

I was teaching hoseok how to brush the triplets hair into a ponytail.I was doing jungkook hair as a example.

"Owwie!"said jimin.hoseok grip jimin hair too tight when he tried gather it in a high ponytail.

"Sorry!"said hoseok.

"Loose your grip."then there was knock at the door.I sighed. I didn't want to answer the answer.I knew who is was.I finish brushing jungkook hair into a ponytail.then i quickly did the same to jimin before answering the door.I opened the door.Jihye walked in.she saw hoseok.

"Hi."said hoseok with a smile.jihye looked at me.

"Where is other one?"she asked.Taehyung was currently napping.he got headache earlier. So I gave him some medicine and made him take a nap.

"Napping."

"Jungkook and taehyung.go get ready."said jihye to the jungkook and jimin.I rolled my eyes.the triplets are not identical. I know she can tell them apart. I just think she doesn't remember jimin and taehyung names.there been multiple occasions where the triplets come home and told me she called another name.The only name she gets correct is jungkook. That only because her favoritism to him.

"No taetae!chimmy!"said jimin.

"Whatever coca.go get ready."said jihye.I glared at her.

" he has a name.so use it properly or I will use different names for you."i said.

"Let's go wake up Tae."said hoseok as he took jungkook and jimin out of the room.

"If you don't remember their name.pick a term of endearment instead of random names!"

"Yeah.whatever."

"No.it's not whatever.I just because you didn't pick their names doesn't give you the right to disrespect their names."i named the triplets.jihye throughout her pregnancy refused name the triplets.so when the doctor told to pick name before leaving the hospital or their name will min baby boy 1,2,3.I pick out of names and names them.jihye didn't care about the names I chose at the time.

"I am here for the triplets not to talk with you."she said.she walked to the triplets room.I followed behind her.hoseok was helping them put their shoes on.

"Hoseok,you don't have to tie their shoes.they know how."hoseok nodded.Jungkook pouted.

"Appa."whined jungkook.I shook my head.Jungkook pouted as he tied his shoes.I walked them to the door.I kissed and hugged them goodbye before sending them with Jihye.They left.

"What time you going to pick them up?"asked hoseok.

"I have hope they will actually stay the whole night."if jihye treat them correctly.

Jimin pov

We ate pizza for dinner.jihye place us in bath tub with very warm water.Taehyung refused to let go of jihye when he is foot touch the water.

"Hot!hot!"said taehyung.

"It's not that hot."said jihye annoyed.

"Taetae lookie ducky!"said jungkook while holding the rubber duck.

"Ducky!"said taehyung.he allowed jihye put in the water.Jungkook gave taehyung the duck.we was playing with the duck.jihye was cleaning me.she stood me up to scrub my body.

"Chimmy peepee bigger."said jungkook with a frown.

"Taetae bigger than Chimmy."said taehyung.then taehyung stood up and stood next to me to compare sizes.Taehyung frown.

"No fair!!Chimmy bigger!"said taehyung.then jihye started cleaning taehyung.

"Miss jihye, will Kookie peepee get bigger if kookie hold pee?"asked jungkook.

"No.now stop talking about your dicks.it's weird."said jihye.

"What's a dick?"

"Why it's weird to talk about?"asked taehyung

"Do Miss jihye have one?"asked jungkook.jihye sighed annoyingly.

"Everyone shut up."she said.she started cleaning jungkook. We sat in silence the rest of the time.after baths,we got ready for bed.jihye let us FaceTime our father.she left the room.Yoongi was sitting on bed.

"Hi little ones."he said.

"Appa!what is a dick?"
"Why is it weird?"asked taehyung
"Do Miss jihye have one?"asked jungkook.

"Dick is a mean word for penis which the peepee.it's not weird.and no jihye doesn't have one."said yoongi.

"Why Chimmy peepee bigger than Kookie and Taetae?"asked jungkook.Yoongi looked confused before answering.

"Little ones, you are growing but at different times. That's why jungkook is tallest currently but last month taehyung was tallest."said yoongi.

"So Kookie will be bigger next month?"asked Jungkook.

"Maybe. But You not should compare size often.we can check every 5 years."said yoongi.

"That's a long time!"said taehyung

"Wait!is Chimmy bigger than Appa?"Yoongi laughed.

"Mochi, I am adult and you are child.you are going to be smaller than me because I am way older than you."said yoongi.

"Who old is Appa?"asked jungkook

"Old enough to have a kids."said yoongi with a smile.I yawned.

"Good night little ones love you!"said yoongi.

"Night!love you!"we said.