7.haircut

Yoongi pov

I was setting up my barber tools on the kitchen counter.I looked at hoseok.

"Are sure you want film me cutting their hair?it's not that interesting."

"You always say that."he said with a roll eye.

"Pass me a stool."hoseok gave me a stool from the kitchen island.

"Who you gonna first?"

"Jungkook."then i went to the living room.they was watching tv.they saw me and hid his under the blanket.I chuckled.they don't like getting their hair cut.i told them I will be cutting their hair today.I pulled the blanket back and grabbed jungkook.he started whining.

"Nooooo."he said.I went to the kitchen.I place him on the stool.He started his fake cries.I knew it was fake because his brother would had ran in here to comfort if he was actually crying.hoseok started recording jungkook.I gave him a bag of chips.he stop his fake cries.I put his hair into a high ponytail.I trimmed his undercut.it didn't take long to do since he wasn't wiggling.he was licking his fingers clean when I done.I kissed his cheek.

"Now go get jimin."i place jungkook on his feet.he ran out the kitchen yelling.

"Chimmy!Appa wants Chimmy!"he said.I chuckled.Jimin peek in the kitchen.I grabbed him before he tried to run.I place him on the stool.

"Chimmy no want!"he said.he folded his arms.I gave him my phone to play on.his frown turned into a smile.I brush his hair into a high ponytail.it looked like a tiny spurt.

"Owwie."said jimin.he reached up for the ponytail.I shoo his hand away.

"I will take it out in a minute."he pouted but when back to his game.I trimmed his undercut.I kissed his cheek before placing he back on his feet.

"Chimmy keep?"he asked.

"Only if you can get taehyung in here."jimin frown.Taehyung is probably hiding right now.I don't feeling looking for him.Jimin nodded.Jimin and jungkook return carrying taehyung.Jungkook held him his upper body while jimin had his legs.I tried not laugh at them.I took taehyung from them.I place on the stool.he tried to climb down.

"Stop."then i gave a sippy cup of a smoothie.I made sure to make the smoothie thick.so he will focus on drinking and not his hair cut.I did same as I did the other boys.then i kissed his cheek before placing him on his feet.he left the kitchen.

"I will show you the video after I am done editing."said hoseok.I nodded.I put up the barber tools away and swept the floor.Then jimin ran in.

"Appa!Miss Jihye calling."said jimin.he gave me the phone.

"Thank you."i said with a smile.he nodded.he left the kitchen.I decline the call.

"Jihye?i thought you said they comfortable with her.why they don't call her mom?"

"They are friendly kids.they get comfortable easily with people.and besides she don't deserve that title.the only reason why I even put up with her is because the court told me too."the triplets mother,Jihye took me to court last year for co custody of them.Jihye wasn't even part of lives until like last year.she literally left their lives after the day their were born!

"Why you ignoring her?"he asked.

"Because she only asks to see them when she wants show them off."i said.I rolled my eyes.she dressed the triplet in suits to take them to different events.the boys hate it.they come home,ranting that about how she told them to be silent the whole time,she let everybody hug and kiss on them, and she sends them to bed when it's not nighttime.I scolded her one than more that how she treats my babies.she just tells me I am being a strict parent.

"Appa!Taetae spill sippy cup!"yelled jungkook.

"Not Nuh!Kookie did it!"yelled taehyung.

"Hobi,grabbed the mop."i went to living room to look at the damage.Taehyung sippy cup was spilled on the floor.

"Mochi,what happened?"

"Chimmy no tell Appa."he said.sometimes I am annoyed at their loyalty to each other.

"All three of you,corner now."they pouted as they went to separate corners of the room.I cleaned up the mess.