56.zoo

~a week later
Yoongi pov

Hoseok help me take the triplets out of the car.the triplets was excitedly bouncing around.we are at the zoo today.I grabbed the mini backpack harness from the trunk.

"Yoongi,they don't need that.they don't wander off."said hoseok.I place the backpack on jimin as I answer him.

"This for their safety.this is big place.someone can easily snatch one of them."i said as I fasten the strapped across jimin chest.I place bracelet that was connected on the backpack to my wrist.

"Could we just hold their hands?"asked hoseok.I placed the backpack on taehyung as I answered.

"Their arms will get tired from reaching up to hold my hand."i said as fasten the strapped across taehyung chest.I place the bracelet on my other wrist.

"It's just seems odd."said hoseok.I rolled my eyes.

"No.it's protective.if you have a problem with it.you can go home."i said.the triplets gasped dramatically.

"No!Hobi gotta come with us!"Whined the triplets.I looked at hoseok.hoseok looked guilty.

"I am staying.I apologize from not understanding sooner."he said.then I placed the backpack harness on jungkook and attached the bracelet to my wrist.

"Let me wear one."suggest hoseok.I took off the bracket that was connected to jungkook and put it on hoseok.we went in the zoo.I took photos of my sons are they looked at different animals.hoseok held my hand as we walk around.we was walking pass by the lions.jimin immediately ran to me to hid behind.jungkook ran to the window in amazement.the lion roared.jimin hugging my leg when I felt a tug on my other wrist.I looked at taehyung.he was wandering off.he didn't get far due to the length of connecter between us.taehyung immediately whined when he realized this.

"Appa!come on!I wanna see zebras!"whined taehyung as he tugged on the leash.

"Wait from your brother."taehyung sighed before going to jungkook.taehyung whined to jungkook about the zebra while I tried to comfort jimin.

"What's wrong?"jimin pointed at the lion.

"Mochi, you are safe.the glass is keeping the lion in."jimin looked at the lion before hiding his face again.I picked him up.he hid his face in my shoulder.then we went to the zebras.taehyung was very excited while jungkook ran to me in afraid.I switch out jimin  for jungkook.since jimin was calm down once we was away from the lion.so I rubbing jungkook back as he shook in fear.I looked at hoseok who kneeled to taehyung and jimin.hoseok was pointing to the glass as he read the facts notes on the glass to them.I smiled at the sight before me.we spend hours walking around the zoo looking at animals.by the end of day, Hoseok and me carrying three tired kids into the house.we place them in their bed.I walked hoseok to the front door.

"Yoongi,you open my eyes today."said hoseok with slight smile.i rasied an eyebrow.

"How?"

"You show me that this world is more dangerous for children than I thought.like today,some parents was looking for their kids because they wander off."he said.

"Glad,you learn something.but next time don't question my parenting skill in front of the boys.they might second guess my decisions later."

"I will remember that."said hoseok.I nodded.I kissed him before he left.