47.hobi to the rescue

Yoongi pov

I watching as the triplets played kickball in the park.taehyung was good at it.jimin kept falling as he tries to kick the ball.note to self: check for bruising on jimin when we get home.jungkook was good at it but he has a little more strength than his brothers due to the fact he gaining a little bit muscles from gymnastics.I really need to show how to control his strength nowadays.the other day,jungkook accidentally hit taehyung and actually give taehyung a slight bruise on his arm.

"Pass to me!"said jimin to jungkook who have the ball.jungkook kicked the ball to jimin.jimin missed the ball and ball kept rolling.jimin ran behind the ball trying to catch it.I noticed a group of bikes on the sidewalk heading towards jimin who approaching the sidewalk.I quickly ran after jimin.I tried to grab him before it was too late.the bikers tried slow down.jimin looked up when he heard yelling.he froze in his place in the middle of the sidewalk as the bikers are trying stop their bikes in time.I was too late.

Then suddenly jimin was snatched up and pull away from the sidewalk.the bikers ended up in a bike pile up.I noticed hoseok was holding jimin.I walked to him.I snatched jimin from him.I kissed his head as I hugged him.

"He needs a change of clothes."said hoseok.then i realized jimin pants was wet.Jimin hid his face in my shoulder.

"I thought you had work day."i asked to hoseok as we walked back to jungkook and taehyung who standing by a tree.

"Yeah.I got off earlier to meet up with a friend.so I stroll in the park cuz I was bored.good thing I did cuz poor jimin would had been a pancake."said hoseok.he ruffled jimin hair.I told the taehyung and jungkook it was time to go.they didn't complain.we went to the car.

"I thought you was busy today?"asked hoseok.

"We was supposed to go do family art but the place shutdown for the day due to a family emergency.so we came to the park instead."i opened the trunk to open the emergency clothes bag.

"You have a bag of clothes in the trunk.why?"he asked.

"Because I have three sons.you would be surprised how often I have to change their clothes."the triplets always making messes like playing in dirt,eating messily,and bodily fluids.I was about to changed jimin clothes in the trunk.jimin stop me.

"Hobi no look!"said jimin.hoseok nodded and turned around.I quickly clean him with wipes before changing his pants.then he went to hug his brothers.

"Umm hoseok,if you not busy,you can come over."

"Of course!I will."he said excitedly.he kissed my cheek.

"I will meet you there!"he said before walking away.

~later

We was playing uno.hoseok gave me a kiss on my cheek when I won the game.the triplets pouted.

"Me want kissy too!"said jimin.

"Me three!"said taehyung.

"Me ummm four!"said jungkook.I chuckled.I tried kissed jimin cheek.he lean away from me.

"No kissy from Appa!hobi!"said jimin.I looked at hoseok.he looked surprised.taehyung and jungkook agree with their brother.hoseok hesitated before kissing jimin cheek.jimin smiled.

"Me next!!"said taehyung and jungkook.hoseok nervously gave taehyung kiss on the cheek before doing the same to jungkook.

"Let's do a puzzle!"said taehyung.

"Me wanna pick!"said jungkook.Then they ran off to the puzzles on the shelf.I patted hoseok shoulder.

"Why you so nervous?"

"Cuz if I didn't it wrong!what if they stop asking for affection from me because of it."said hoseok.

"Trust me,if jimin would had gave a bad reaction then his brothers wouldn't have been still asking for theirs."hoseok nodded.I looked at the triplets who debating about which puzzle to do before looking at hoseok.

"Just remember not give affection unless they ask for it."hoseok raised an eyebrow.

"Jihye had a bad problem consent when it came to affection.hoseok,I love you but if you make my boys uncomfortable.you out,got it?"hoseok nodded.then the triplets came back with two puzzles.

"One,little ones."they pouted and did paper rock scissors.taehyung won.we did the puzzle he wanted.