43.give me my son

Yoongi pov

I was reading a book while the triplets was watching tv.there was a knock at the door.I wasn't a delivery today.hoseok should be working right now.I went to the door.I opened it.it was jihye.She tossed some paperwork at me.

"Min yoongi!this not funny!"She said.

"What are you talking about?"

"I am not going to court just because you was be selfish!they are my kids too!"she said.

"Let's talk about this outside."I don't need to triplets hear this conversation.

"Why?is your fuck boy here?!?"she said.she tried enter but I block her way with my arm.

"You are not entering.if you want speak,we can speak outside."

"Why?you have something hide?"she said.she quickly duck under my arm and walked in.She noticed the kids sitting in the living room.

"Let's talk outside."

"Why?!it's about them anyways!they should their Appa is KICKING THIER MOTHER out of their lives!"she yelled.The boys looked confused at me.

"Let's talk outside."She ignored me and walked to the boys.I walked to her.

"Boys,your Appa rather rasied you with his fuck toy than your own Damn mother!"she yelled in their faces.jungkook started crying.then jimin and taehyung started crying.I grabbed her wrist.

"Get out."

"See this is upsetting them."she said.

"No.you are.leave!"i pulled on her wrist.she snatched her wrist out of my grip.she picked up jungkook.jimin and taehyung ran to me.jungkook reach out for me.

"They need me!"she said while hugging jungkook tightly.jungkook started thrashing in her arms.

"Give me my son."i said sternly.

"He is my son too!"she said.

"Give me my son."i said sternly.

"No!you have them.I want to keep jungkook."she said.

"Bitch!you have 3 seconds give my son before I hurt you."i threaten calmly but angrily.she was shocked that I said that.I never threat to hurt her before.but she literally upsetting my son right now.she quickly gave me jungkook.i rubbed his back.

"You know when that boy toy came into your life.you changed."she said.I rolled my eyes.

"Leave."

"No.I am leaving until you call them people and tell them you changed you mind about wanting full custody!"she said.I told the boys to go their room.I walked to her.

"Move or be move.you have 3 seconds to decide."she ran in the direction of kids room.I grabbed her waist.I force her out of the door.

"If you show up here again!I will file i restraining order!"i said.I slammed the door close.I went to check on the boys.they was in their room hiding under a blanket.I frowned.Jihye scared them.

"Little ones,it's okay.she gone."they uncover themselves.I sat down on the bed.they gather around me for a group hug.

"Why Appa kicking Miss jihye out of our lives?"asked jimin.
"Why she keep holding Kookie?"asked taehyung
"What is a fuck toy?"asked jungkook.

I sighed.she only been in their lives for a year and half.I remember telling them that their mother is back in city.I told them when they was very young that jihye live on a island and can't visit them.so when I told them she will visit them. They excited.their excitement turned into disappointment within few months.she was bad parent.I blamed it on being a parent for the first time and told the triplets that she still is learning each time she screwed up.but after a year of her continuously making mistakes like leaving the triplets unattended while she went to the store or letting strangers kiss and hug them even after I inform her not to do that.I thought she will become a good mother after she found me few years told me the i-am-changed-person speech.I regret that decision.

I wasn't going tell the boys that I was getting full custody of them.I wasn't sure if they would understand that progress.so I was going to wait until after the court date to tell them that jihye went back to that imaginary island that I made up last time.but jihye messed up that plan!

"Well do you boys like jihye?"Jungkook and taehyung looked jimin.jimin hesitated before answering.

"No but Umm."said jimin.

"We wanted eomma!"said taehyung.

"Yeah!Everyone has Eomma!"said jungkook.

"Yes everyone has a mother but not everyone likes their mother.so they struck with a bad mother. However you boys lucky to get rid of a bad mother.you don't need a mother.I do everything a mother does anyways."there was moment silence while they thought that what I said.Then they jumped for joy.

"Ding dong."sang jungkook

"The witch is gone!"sang taehyung.I tried not laugh.

"Which old witch?"sang jimin.

"The witched witch!"sang jimin and taehyung.they continue to sing and dance the witch is gone song.I laughed.at least the removed of her out their lives will be smooth.