Sun kingdom capital

As Rose went to her room, she received a call from Eryk. «Hey Ria, are you free now or am I disturbing?» Rose was surprised for a second but immediately answered. «No. Is anything the matter?»

«You told me that you want to meet my parents last time, remember? They will be free this whole week.» Now only she remembered this issue and forgotten about it being busy from traveling around.

«Oh... It's about that time. I will be there three days later. Will it be ok?» In actuality, she's somewhat fearful about his decision after he learned about her completely. Without her knowing, she started to like him and the possibility of him refusing her lightly pained her.

'Liking someone is really troublesome'. «I think it will be alright. I will tell them that you are coming here». Before the connection go off,she gathered her courage and told him. «Eryk, your question from that day, I will answer it when we met.»

Eryk stayed silent for a second and asked. «is it about my status?» Rose slowly answered with a 'yes'. «Alright. You don't have to force yourself, you know? I will wait. Leaving that aside, once again happy birthday»

Rose forgetting the previous topic, told him about the surprise and gifts from Zane and others. He too at first felt that they overdid it but the thought soon changed into 'she has great companions'. Talking for sometime, Rose ended the connection and went to sleep.

She felt tired from all the things happened today. The next day she woke up refreshed and went to the dining area after getting ready. As they have to report to the adventurer guild that they're here, Rose decided to go there after breakfast.

Zane also want to come with her while Iris,Ayla and Nessa went to stroll around the capital. Rose promised them that she'll join them later since she wanted to buy the music instruments. While Ryan went to meet his so called 'friend'.

When Zane and Rose reached the guild, the once rowdy hall calmed down. Rose ignored their gazes and went to the receptionist. The receptionist was a beautiful women with fox ears and tail.

Rose showed her guild card to the lady and asked her to see if the guild master can meet her. The lady whose name is Jade nodded respect fully and went upstairs. Within few minutes she came back and relayed the message.

"Ms. Silver,the guild master is waiting for you." Then she asked Rose to follow her. On second floor,Jade knocked on the door and opened the door after receiving the confirmation. After Rose went in,she closed the door and returned to her place.

When Rose entered,she saw a fox lady with four tails sitting on a chair beside the desk. Rose also sat in another chair opposite to her. "My name is Fiona,the guild master of adventurer guild of Sun kingdom's capital. May I know why Ms. Silver is here in the capital?"

"Ms. Fiona, I'm just travelling around. I just came here to report that I will be staying here in the capital for sometime." Fiona nodded at Rose's reply and told her. "As you know, I have to report you being here to the Royal family."

Rose understood where this is going and nodded. "It's alright. I will meet them. Just inform me when." Saying she stood up following Fiona also stood up. "If that's it, I will be leaving then." Rose stopped Fiona who want to escort her out.

When she went downstairs,she saw Zane standing leaning on the wall and went to his side. From his expression, she can guess that he's annoyed by the woman who are flirting with him. 'They don't know when to stop'.

"Zane, let's go." Ignoring the glares she's receiving, she pulled Zane out. And Zane's expression eased when he saw Rose pulling him from those annoying woman. "If you have been a bit late, I don't know what I would have done."

Rose smiled at his words and they went to meet up with Nessa and others. Then they went in search for the shops selling music instruments. There she saw different types of instruments on display.

She asked the receptionist to show them the best here. "Miss, welcome to our shop. May I know which one you are interested to buy?" The receptionist seeing their expensive clothes asked respectfully.