Meeting(1)

Rose slowly walked around the village visiting different shops and buying gifts for her family. Knowing there's time before dinner, Rose went to the forest to take a look.

After killing sometime observing the forest, Rose moved to leave but was stopped when her nose was assaulted by a heavy smell of blood. There she saw a boy of her age lying in a pool of blood.

She quickly moved to his side to check whether he's alive or not. Rose heaved a sigh of relief finding his pulse and transported him to her villa. Rose used her healing magic to cure his injuries.

After healing him completely, Rose also cleaned his body which is reeking smell of blood with her cleansing magic. Since he lost so much blood, Rose confirmed that he won't be waking for 2-3 days but was pulled out of her thoughts hearing a groan escaping from the boy's mouth.

'He woke up already?' Before the boy opened his eyes, Rose cancelled her illusion magic because it will be easy to talk to him if he sees her as of same age. The boy slowly opened his eyes and scanned his surroundings.

He seemed to be in a large spacious room and there's a girl of the age same as him looking at him with worry. "Hello,my name is Rose. I saw you wounded on my way and took you here. Is everything all right?"

He was surprised seeing her but nodded indicating he's alright. "you can call me Eryk and where am I?" Rose just answered that she teleported him to her place. His eyes were wide hearing her reply.

He's just stared at her and Rose's also observing him. He has small red eyes which are like ruby itself. Seeing his temperament, Rose deduced that his identity is not ordinary and is already regretting saving him.

"Since you are healed, you can leave and there's no need to repay me or anything. Also don't look for me." Not giving him a chance to reply, Rose teleported him to the entrance of the forest and left for the inn.

The moment she left the childish aura around him disappeared and two people came from the shadows and bowed to him." Your highness."
The boy nodded and gave out a few orders and a carriage came to pick him up." This uncle of mine is really heartless. He didn't even think twice about injuring such a small child."

Hearing his words the two people who're with him mentally face palmed themselves. 'excluding your appearance who will say you are a small child with your thinking?'