Mr.Dragon

Rose p.o.v
Rose's in a deep thought since returning to the inn. That boy she saved before looked quite familiar. When thinking about this, something suddenly struck her mind which made her want to kill herself.

'Isn't that boy the hidden capture target, the crown prince of vampire kingdom Arthur Christopher Eryk?' why did I have to meet him now? After some debating, she decided to leave it be and went to eat dinner.

The next day Rose woke up early and told Lisa that she will be back only at dinner time and left the inn.

In the vampire kingdom royal castle
"Eryk, I told you take more people with you, aren't I? Now look what happened." A middle aged man is reprimanding a child who's examining by a healing mage.

"Your majesty, there's nothing wrong with his highness. There is not even a scar left on his body." The healing mage's words not only surprised the king but also Eryk.

' She has the powers to heal me completely?' Remembering her, Eryk smiled and sent a message to Nick to found out who she's. The King is more surprised seeing his son smile suddenly that too without any malice.

Back to Rose
Rose went to the forest by walk not to cause suspicion that she can use legendary magic. Rose reached the forest outskirts in an hour and went in search for the dragon.

From the info she got, it said that the dragon is living in a cave near the river. Rose found the cave and went in and saw a massive azure dragon sleeping in the cave. With all the azure scales shining lightly,the dragon looking etheral.

Like sensing her presence, the azure dragon slowly opened its eyes and saw Rose standing near. "Human? No you are not. I can feel a massive power in dormant state inside you. Who are you child?"

Rose was scared out of her wits seeing a dragon talking to her but soon calmed down. Rose was confused how the dragon can talk. She know that they can talk using telepathy but... The dragon understood her confusion and answered. "I'm the last remaining member of the royal azure dragon family. Our family posess the powers to speak in any language we want. Now tell me child, why are you here?"

Rose came out of her stupor and told the dragon about the quest posted in the guild and she accepted the quest. The dragon laughed in anger hearing this. "These humans really are greedy creatures."

From talking to the dragon, Rose concluded that the dragon didn't do anything. "So, Mr. Dragon,what really happened?" The dragon looked at Rose in the eyes and didn't see any malice.

"I don't know how they caught the news that my life is on the verge of ending ,but one week back a group of people came to this cave searching for me. After fighting with me, they concluded that they can't fight against me. Among them, four people teamed up killing the remaining group and left. From what you said,they claimed that I was the one who killed them."

Rose now clearly got the scheme involved here and was burning with anger. Those people clearly know that they will get a share if anyone killed the dragon and posted this quest. Rose faced the dragon and apologized.

"I'm sorry for what happened, Mr. Dragon. Since there's no need to do anything, I will take my leave." The azure dragon hearing her words hurriedly stopped her. "Wait,child. I have something to ask of you."

Rose turned to the dragon in confusion. "Are you willing to continue my legacy? If you want to, I will give you my heart blood essence." Rose is again confused at the dragon's words.

"Why me? And what will happen to you if you don't have any essence?" The dragon answered her questions. "I know that you are a good child and won't misuse the powers. As for the essence, I won't live without that."

When the dragon saw Rose was about to reject,it continued. " Listen to me child, even with the essence I won't live past another year. I already lived for thousands of years and want to rest." Rose was silent for a moment and agreed.

The dragon asked Rose to come near and put her hand on its forehead. Rose felt a tremendous amount of power entering into her body. Both Rose and the dragon started glowing brightly and after a few seconds,the light dispersed.

Rose moved her hand away from the dragon and saw the dragon's eyes are losing its life.