Plight

"What you said is absolutely right Andrew. We just entered this place but got ourselves surrounded by these plants." Rose's words were instantly met with agreeing nods from the three. "Let's quickly get to work, shall we?" Saying Eryk took out his sword preparing for battle.

Rose also pulled her locket and a beautiful blue sword materialized from it. Nick and Andrew also pulled their swords without delay. From what they can see, there are nearly 50 plants chomping their teeth. If they're normal people, even keeping their lives would be a great task.

Soon the fight broke out. But the next scene baffled them. Just as they killed one, two of them sprouted from it. And the plants reached more than hundred. "Damn it, what is happening? These things not know how to die?" As the time passed by, their frustration also increased.

They found the situation intriguing. 'these things really don't know how to die?' No matter how many they kill they are doubling in number continuously. When Rose used her mana to probe the surroundings,she found something and called out to the others.

"Eryk, Andrew, Nick, these plants have a Crystal inside them which are invisible to eyes but can be sensed by mana." Hearing her, they also used their mana and found the crystal and also found the reason about them doubling in number.

When they are being killed, they are sending their life force to the crystal inside them and when the crystal touches the ground, it's splitting into two and two plants are originating from it. "Then let's try to attack the crystal directly using mana force." Everyone agreed to Eryk's idea and the result, the plants started wilting and turned into dust.

They heaved a sigh when the last plant wilted. "Your highness, let's rest here for a while." Nick suggested seeing them exhausted. Andrew was there first one to agree and sat down leaning on a tree trunk.

After resting there for a while, they continued forward. They had no choice but to stop as the way ended there revealing four different passages indicating they had to divide here. Nodding at each other, four of them went to the passage infront of them.

Rose chose the second one and went in. There's only a Crystal ball in the middle and there's only a sentence written beside it. 'put your hand on it'. But those words contain so much power inside them. As instructed, Rose put her hand on it.

The ball glowed brightly for a second and cracks started to appear on it as it blasted into dust. Rose panicked seeing it, but calmed down when nothing happened. A door opened behind the place where the crystal was and Rose walked into it to see Andrew and Nick waiting. At the same time, Eryk also came out.

"Since everyone is out, let's go." The trio followed Andrew and no one asked what happened in the passage. Then they arrived at an area which seemed like a mining area. There are many types of rare ores scattered everywhere.

As they are about to pick them out to check,the ores pulled themselves from the ground and two small legs grow to them as they started running away. Now the four are looking at each other not knowing what's happening.