How can that be?

(Rose's dragon form in the above picture)

Seeing the dragon like that, Rose started crying. "Child, don't cry. Before I lost my conscious, let me see your transformed form." Rose nodded and transformed into a majestic looking dragon and again reverted to her original form.

"Don't show this form to others. It will definitely attract greed. You can transform into a normal looking dragon if you want." Rose nodded and before the dragon died she kissed its forehead "child,if you met me earlier, I would have definitely travelled with you." With those words, the dragon completely lost its life.Rose freezed its body and stored it in her villa.

The power she got from the dragon completely assimilated in her body. Rose felt a tremendous amount of mana coursing through her and checked her status and stood there dumbstruck seeing it.

Status
Name : Adriana Rose de Raizel
Age : 5 years
Race : Azure dragon, goddess (sealed)
Level : 563
Mp : max
Hp : max
Str : max
Agi : max
Vit : max
Int : max
Magic affinity : all elements
Magic levels :
Common : Nature - level 17
Air - level 18
Water - level 18
Fire - level 18
Earth - level 19
Rare : Thunder - level 20
Light - level 19
Ice - level 19
Poison - level 18
Darkness - level 18
Shadow - level 19
Healing - level 20
Illusion - level 20
Legendary : time &space - level 20
Telekinesis - level 20
Telepathy - level 20
Creation - level 20
Destruction - level 20
Derived : Barrier
Alchemy
Alternate space (for living beings)
Item box (for non living beings)
Titles : Reincarnated, little prodigy, immortal,sword maiden,best assassin, genius magician, archery goddess, dragon slayer, SS rank adventurer,god blessed one,next goddess of creation, daughter of god of creation

Rose is staring at her status not knowing what to do. 'what's with my race and what's with these titles?' when Rose is contemplating what's wrong with her status, she saw a small symbol in the shape of message at the end of her status.

'what's this?' suddenly the symbol popped and a message can be seen in its place.
(From god of creation : Hello there, I think you are feeling stressed not knowing about the changes in your status. I can explain to you but you have to come to the church to get your answers. Any church will be fine. I will answer your questions.
Take care of yourself)

Rose sighed reading the message and teleported back to an alley beside the inn not having the mood to walk back. Rose told Lisa that she don't want to eat anything for dinner and went to her room. Rose shook her head to forget the things happened today and slept.