Want to go on an adventure

Time skip ~ 3 years

Rose is now celebrating her 8th birthday with her family. And it's time she decided to tell her parents about her being an adventurer. During dinner, Rose asked her father "Father,do you know the adventurer whose alias is 'silver'?"

The duke nodded to his daughter's question. " Of course, darling. Everyone knows about her since she's an SSS rank adventurer." Rose fiddled with her fingers for sometime and turned to her parents.

"Well,the thing is.. that adventurer 'silver' is me and also brother knows about this." Rose turned to her brother who's looking at her accusingly. 'that's what will happen since you rejected to help me.'

The whole room turned quiet. Daniel slowly escaped the room saying he has some important thing to finish. Rose's just looking at her parents who hasn't spoken for a while. "Explain."

Rose gulped and answered her father. She told them everything happened since she became an adventurer. After hearing her words, they only said one thing 'go to your room.' Rose didn't want to face another trouble and quickly went to her room.

The next day they didn't talk to Rose and ignored her. It continued the whole day and Rose is on the verge of crying. That night in dining room, Rose turned to her parents "father, mother. Since you don't want to talk to me, I'm leaving this house. Maybe that will help you relieve your anger."

Saying those Rose went to open the door to go out but was stopped by her father. "What nonsense are you saying. How can you leave us like that. I agree that we are angry at your carelessness but it seems we overdid it. Sorry, darling."

Hearing his words, Rose cried hugging her father. Her mother and brother also joined them. Rose didn't receive any punishment but her brother for helping her. His father doubled his training for a whole month. 'what training, it's just his father beating him.'

The next sentence Rose spoke was like a thunder explosion to them. "Father, mother. I want to go on an adventure." And of course they are rejected without any argument. Rose started her award level acting. "Father, I will come back here once every month using teleportation and it's not like you don't know my power. I can protect myself. Please father."

After pleading for a whole day, they agreed reluctantly. Rose decided to start her journey next day. She wanted to talk to the guild master and teleported there. "Hey old man? What are you...?" Her words were stopped seeing another person in the room.

______________________________________

Author's note :

Hello~~~
Sorry for not updating for a while. I've been busy watching Harry Potter series these days.
Literally I watched the whole series more than 10 times and I'm watching again.
Anyway
Have a great day
Stay home,stay safe and healthy.
Bye bye~~