Argosy (2)

Now Rose, Andrew and 4 guards are riding in a carriage going towards the forest of Great Tree. That place is quite far from the Moon kingdom and it will take 7-8 days to reach there.

Rose is feeling quite bored since Zane and the others are not with her. She's sometimes playing with combining different magics and mostly reading books based on different herbs, nice places to visit in all kingdoms.

As for Andrew,he also spent most of his time reading the books he brought and only talked to her when necessary or when she's playing with magic. In the mean time,the carriage is filled with silence because of the two turning into book worms.

As days passed by slowly, the picture of  large city walls is coming near. It's the city which is in the border of the vampire kingdom,"Abilene",which is named after the first Vampire Queen. The guard who stopped their carriage for inspection immediately showed them to enter when he saw Rose's adventurer card.

The carriage soon arrived at an inn which is called 'Flame'. Since this city is near the forest, there are many adventures who're doing missions. When they went to get the rooms,there are only five left. They felt lucky knowing that and booked 4 rooms for a week.

They also gave the duty of taking care of the carriage to the inn as they also provided that service. Both Rose and Andrew decided to investigate the situation in the forest first before entering. That day they spent their time gathering information from the adventures.

Since it's already evening it's decided that they will set off early in the morning. When Rose entered her room, she suddenly remembered one thing. 'she completely forgot about returning home.' She mentally face palmed herself and thought about returning after this trip.

She sighed and talked to herself. 'It would have been really great if I have a phone'. Amidst her ramblings,her face suddenly lit up. 'Why didn't I thought about it before? If there's no mobile phone here in this world,then I will create one myself.'

That night she fell asleep thinking of different ways on how to create a phone. She woke up in the morning hearing the sound of knocking. 'Why do I have to wake up early even in this world?' Mumbling to herself,she told the opposite side that she will be there soon.

Nearly 20 minutes later, she came down and saw Andrew and his guards waiting for her in the dining hall. "sorry for making you wait for me." When they came out after eating, a carriage is already waiting outside. "I rented a carriage to drop us there."

Nodding, she boarded the carriage with Andrew. As for the guards, they are staying in the inn until they came back. The city is so close to the forest that they reached there within no time.

Since Rose is set on not using her space magic, she has to travel for a day to reach the place where the cave is. They continued walking following the directions in the map until evening and started searching for a place to rest at night as the sun is about to set.

They found a suitable place and set up a tent when they heard the sounds of battle going on. Andrew and Rose looked at each other nodding and ran to the side where the fight is going on.