Spirit star treasure palace

After that sentence,the dragon stopped talking and is just staring at them. When its large blue eyes collided with Rose, it's large body trembled slightly which only Rose noticed. From its eyes,she can see that it wanted to say something but like refrained itself.

"Welcome to spirit star treasure palace. I'm the guardian of this palace, Fynn. For you to come here, you have passed all the tests." Now his words confused the rest. Seeing the confusion, Fynn continued.

"The first one is to see whether you are greedy. If you have picked up all the herbs at first,then you will be directly thrown into a middle of monster horde." These words were enough for a chill to pass through their spines.

"The second one is to test your intelligence. You have managed to identify the crystal in the carnivorous plants and got out of the place safely. Everytime these tests change and I have to say, this time it's not that difficult." 'Yeah..yeah...easy enough that we almost become food for those plants.' No one said their thoughts out only grumbling themselves.

"The third one is just testing your talent to see how far you grew in the future. To say I'm not surprised would be a lie. Especially you two, both of your crystal balls shattered." Fynn looked at Rose and Eryk while speaking.

"That crystal is called five star crystal. Even the so called genius among genius can only be a two star at most. And you two, you are a two star while you posess 3 stars." Then he spoke to Nick and Andrew.

Rose is the only one maintained her calm hearing the results. She understood why her results are like that. As for Eryk, maybe because of his progenitor bloodline or maybe their fates are interlinked.

"If you want to have something you have to posess both patience and analyse the situation. The situation with ores was your fourth test. As for the last one, girl you really did something unexpected."

Fynn didn't completely explain about what she did. "Actually that thunderstorm is to test your courage and persistence. Anyway you all passed the tests. Along with the things you got during the tests, each of you can pick another two things from the palace. Go on." Saying he flew away.

The interior of the palace amazed them. It's design along with workmanship made the palace lively.
Since it's already past evening,they all chose the room they like and went to sleep. These days made them all so tired.

Rose silently sneaked outside only to see Fynn waiting for her. " Your highness, can you please come with me for a moment." Fynn extented his claw indicating for her to climb up. Rose knew that he recognized her and was not surprised with his address.

The place where they went to was beautiful beyond imagination. The moon light shining on the lake and the light breeze making small waves on the lake surface. All in all,the atmosphere had a refreshing and calming aura.