Along the way

Next day the carriage stopped near to a small forest during lunch time. Rose quite liked the scenery there and went for a stroll. There are not many feirce and high level magic beasts there only very low level ones.

Rose told Zane and Ryan to stay with the carriage in case something happens and went towards the forest because she sensed a waterfall in the middle of the forest. When Rose reached there,she saw different small animals playing by the side.

Rose's face bloomed with a smile when she saw the scene infront of her. Rose cancelled the illusion around her and went towards the animals. When they saw Rose approaching, they ran away and hid behind the trees.

Only when they felt she didn't have any malicious intent towards them,they came out. Even though they are of low level, they are very sensitive to the aura of people. A rabbit slowly approached her and stared at her.

Seeing the cute rabbit looking at her confusingly, Rose can't stop herself and instantly hugged it before it jump away. Rabbits are really her soft spot. Even in her previous life,she has two rabbits as pets.

Remembering that they also died with her,she felt sad. Sensing her changes, the rabbit in her arms licked Rose's cheek like saying 'don't be sad'. Rose shook that emotion from her heart and smiled at the rabbit. Soon the remaining animals also came near her.

Rose played with them for nearly an hour and decided that it's time to leave. "Sorry little fellow, I have to leave. My friends are waiting for me." When Rose is leaving, she saw that the animals are following her.

"Why are you following me?" The animals just looked at her without moving. "You want to come with me?" Hearing those words, all little fellows tackled her and Rose fell on the ground with those animals surrounding her.

"Fine, I understand." Saying Rose took them to the garden which can be considered as a mini forest inside her space. The animals liked the atmosphere and with different kinds of vegetables and fruits around them, they don't have to worry about food.

Settling them in the garden, Rose exited the forest and soon reached the carriage. As soon as she reached there, Rose took Zane to the side and no one can see or hear what they're talking about.

They came back ten minutes later with Rose having a victory smile plastered on her face while Zane's face has a helpless expression. Just by the expression on their faces, Ryan deduced that Rose managed to swindle some sweet boxes.

Rose sat in the carriage eating the sweets and shared some with Lia and Serena who loved them. The journey that day was peaceful except some interception when some beasts attacked the carriage which are easily solved by Ryan.