Moon kingdom

"Let's go to moon kingdom. Mother said that it's the most beautiful kingdom with trees and waterfalls everywhere." Rose's suggestion made Ryan's brows furrow. Both Rose and Zane saw his reaction and Zane can easily guess the reason for that.

"Elves can easily sense mana. What if they found out about our power?" Ryan answered seeing the confusion in Rose's stare. "There's no need to worry. I can hide our mana by manipulating the mana around us."

'But that's the main problem here. Only abnormally powerful people are able to do that.' Ryan didn't have the chance to voice his thoughts seeing Rose running in the direction of moon kingdom. 'The things that were meant to happen with happen anyways. Let's leave it for the time.'

Ryan soon his head to clear his mind and chased them to caught up with them. "Rose, isn't it better to directly teleport there? Why are you dead set on going by carriage?" Rose stared at Zane like seeing an idiot hearing his question.

"We're going to sight seeing not on a mission,is there any need to use teleportation?" When they went to hire a carriage, they were informed that a carriage is ready to depart towards moon kingdom but there will be two other girls travelling with them.

Rose was happy because she got company and instantly agreed. Before they went inside the carriage, Rose told Zane and Ryan to address her as 'Ryu' when there are people around. The coach man soon returned and told them that the other party agreed to travel with them.

Hearing the carriage door opening,the girls inside turned to see a teenage girl and two boys who are slightly older than her. The group can be easily spotted even in a crowd because of their outstanding features.

After taking a seat Rose introduced herself. "Hello,my name is Ryu. These two are my brothers, Zane and Ryan."
The other two people came out of their trance and introduced themselves. " Hello to you too,you can call me Lia and this girl here is my sister Serena.Nice to meet you."

"Ryu...this name sounds familiar. Serena, do you know?" Lia's question attracted Rose too. Suddenly Serena turned to Rose with eyes wide open like something struck her. "Ryu.. isn't that the name of the new SSS rank adventurer with alias 'Silver'?"

"What?Is that really you?" Rose nodded at Lia confirming her identity which made her eyes sparkle. "Ryu,you know I really want to meet you for sometime. You are the youngest SSS rank adventurer and many people admires you. Of course I'm also one of them."

Rose didn't know how to handle the energetic girl before her and stayed silent with a smile. 'It seems like I'm quite popular. Troublesome..'

That day passed by quickly without any problems. Now Rose was stuck with two enthusiastic girls. Serena seemed like she wanted to spar with Rose while Lia was busy asking Rose about different things.