Meeting with guild master

Rose completed her early today and went to the herb garden and teleported to an alley near the guild. Rose always wear a silver mask with gold tinge whenever she's out. So all the guild calls her as silver instead of Ryu.

Rose's track doesn't have any failed mission which added to her fame. Rose slowly went to the reception desk where Lily is already waiting for her. "Hey,silver. You are on time" Rose pouted "stop it with that name, Lily."

Lily just smiled and stood up from the seat. "It's a nice name, Ryu. Your alias is already famous. Anyway, let's go. The guild master is waiting in his room."  When they reached a room, Lily knocked on the door "come in".

A deep voice resounded and Lily opened the door. "So, this is the famous silver. Ok, Lily you can go back." Lily bowed and left. The guild master motioned rose to take a seat.

He's just observing Rose without talking anything. Rose is getting more annoyed. "If you want to ask something, then you can directly ask me guild master." Then only he smiled and started talking.

"Your illusion magic is really on a high level. Even I can just feel that because of mana perception but can't see through it. It seems like you anticipated this situation." Rose cancelled her illusion magic and the guild master was shocked seeing a small child sitting infront of him.

"Sorry for the late introductions, my name is Adriana Rose de Raizel, I'm the daughter of duke Michael de Raizel and duchess Dia de Raizel. I'm three this year. Nice to meet you." He stood frozen for a second but smiled.

"Miss. Raizel , I never thought that a three year old kid will reach this far. You don't mind me calling Rose in private, would you?" I just nodded and he laughed. He seems like a grand father. "You can call me Aron."

" I think it's best to call you 'old man'. Rose mumbled but the guild master heard this. "You can call me as you wish." Rose smiled embarrassedly. "Let's go back to the topic,from today you are an A rank adventurer. Congratulations, Rose." Rose smiled "hey old man,keep this a secret, will you?" Rose asked him with the sweetest smile she can.

The guild master just nodded with a nosebleed. Rose laughed in truimph and escaped the room to get her new card. Rose took her A rank adventurer card and teleported back to her room.

Time skip~~ 18 months

Rose successfully become an SS rank adventurer because of her participating in stopping a monster rampage. That day the whole Kingdom saw the power of silver who hold legendary element 'destruction'.

Many powers in different kingdoms and even royalties also asked her to join them but Rose rejected them without even talking to them. Then they understood that silver is not interested in power struggle, they gave up.

Time is moving fast and tomorrow is Rose's fifth birthday which is also her debut.