Making weapons

The shop has all kinds of instruments making her choosing one quite difficult. So she bought all of them. It's not like she's short on money or something. She bought a piano, flute, harp and a violin.

The flute which is made of white bamboo is shining under the sun light. It has a beautiful floral pattern at the end. As for the piano, only one word can be used to describe it. Gorgeous. The piano which is made of white crystal which is one of its kind.

A beautiful harp made of white gold with strings from hair of an S rank beast. And finally a blue violin, with that she bought what she need. After paying for all of them, she stored the items in her space and left the shop with others.

They returned to their inn after eating lunch at a restaurant. Even after they returned to the inn,they didn't saw Ryan. 'Seems he's still not here'. Thinking Rose went to her room. In the room, Rose is thinking about creating some weapons.

She never tried creating weapons before but now she's interested to try. She wanted to know at what level will be her weapons when compared to her sword 'sia'. She took out the dragon ore she got from Brendon and went to her dimension.

Not disturbing the little things playing inside,she went to another room and placed a barrier around it. Instead of using fire,she's using pure fire mana to melt the ore. Seeing it melting quickly,she added two other metals one by one.

After melting and fusing the three ores which took quite a toll on her mind as they require different temperatures to melt and fuse,the now formed ore turned into bright azure color.

Separating the ore into two,she placed one aside while shaping the other into a sword. Completing the sword,she placed it aside and took the other half deciding to make a staff.

She stopped refining them and decided to test the two

She stopped refining them and decided to test the two. Just their presence is releasing a pressure which means they're above an S rank weapon. But comparing them to 'sia'was like comparing a river to an ocean.

She's somewhat disappointed seeing that but encouraged herself thinking it's just her first try and can improve. Putting the two aside,she continued refining. Remembering everyone she is friends with,she decided to gift them each one.

Her family, Zane and others,that annoying old man, Vlayd, Roman, Amelia, Andrew and his sister,Brenton, and finally Nick and Eryk's family. She made different bows and swords with different attributes suitable for the person.

As her mother, Andrew's sister, Nessa and Ayla likes to use bows,she first made bows for them. Then she refined swords for everyone except Eryk. Since he has blood attribute,his sword is a special case.

For that,she mixed dragon ore, white gold and a void stone. After the sword formed, we can see the void stone formed a thin line in the middle of the sword vertically. Seeing the line,she started inscribing various runes which she learnt from the books that are able to give the sword a blood attribute.

Only the inscribing took her more than two hours to complete. Once the last rune ended,the pitch black sword gained an additional purple color. Among the swords she created except the first one,this is the best.

Checking its power, she placed the sword in her space and exited the dimension. As soon as she exited her dimension,her status appeared before her indicating a new message has come. And when she read it,a dark aura exploded from her. And before that can destroy the surroundings, Zane quickly arranged number of barriers around her room.

Zane,Nessa and Ayla are bored and wanted to go out. So they are coming towards Rose's room to tell her but the sudden dark aura they felt scared them. Zane quickly placing some barriers,hurried towards her room with others following him.

______________________________________

(A/n: Hey, don't ask why she's giving weapons to everyone as it's for future plot convenience.

As for what weapons she made, I will post a special chapter next with just those weapons and for which person they're)

Hope you are all doing good.
Bye bye 👋👋