Back to the guild

When the six returned to the outskirts,they saw the coach man waiting there with his carriage. When he saw them, he quietly breathed a sigh of relief knowing that they are not dead. These days many adventurer hired him but not many of them returned.

Nessa is watching outside through the window in curiosity. Jasmine also sat opposite to her and is explaining everything she see. They soon reached the capital but didn't directly go to the guild instead returned to the inn.

They decided to rest that day and visit the guild tomorrow. Rose took Nessa to her room with Ryan and Zane following her. Rose constantly reminded her not to tell others who she is. After taking a bath,they went downstairs to eat.

That day passed uneventfully and went to the guild next day morning. The guild master got the news about their return and is waiting for them. He was beyond surprised after hearing their report.

"Guild master, we have a request." Calix spoke to the guild master in a serious tone. Just by that tone, the guild master can guess what they are about to ask. "I know you want to keep this a secret. But I have to report it to the Royal family. You can rest assured that they are not that type of people who will abuse their authority. I will make sure that nothing happens."

Rose and the others also considering this. "Do as you wish. But if anything happens, I don't mind removing the Royal family." The others in the room were shocked hearing her domineering declaration. At that time,they completely believed her words.

"Alright but if the king wants to meet you, you all have to go to the palace." They talked for sometime and returned to the inn. "Rose,thank you." In the room, Nessa thanked her for what she did in the guild. Even though she has no memories, she can understand that Rose did that to protect her.

"It's nothing. From the moment you decided to come with us, you are our friend. How can we let anything happen to our cute friend?" Saying Rose pinched her cheeks. Ryan and Zane also laughed seeing Nessa pouting.

"Rose, why are you using illusion to cover you? And why are that dragon and fox with you? Even though I'm said to be best at illusions, I can't see through yours." Rose was surprised seeing that she can feel it. "No wonder your race is called masters of illusion."

Rose undo her illusion and appeared as a 9 year old girl. "As for Ryan and Zane,they are contracted to me."
"Contract?" Rose saw that Nessa was confused,so she explained. " Contract means simply they are bounded by life and death."

"Let's go, Calix and Jasmine are waiting for us". Rose again used her illusion and all of them went out.