Impressions on each other

Eryk p.o.v

'Really what's up with this girl?' I thought remembering her giving the book to me like it's nothing. When I asked my father about progenitors, he told me that no one knows about their powers and the last one existed thousands of years before.

There is no records about them and  their power even in the royal library. From what I know they seem to have blood magic as their main weapon. The first time I met her, she has a mysterious vibe around her.

She didn't care whether you are a royalty or whatever and behaves just like herself. And she's... So cute. I didn't even realize I'm smiling the whole time talking to her until Nick asked me about it.

The girls I've seen till now just want the position of future queen but she's definitely not like them. I've acquired a good friend.

Rose p.o.v

After we separated, I decided to stay in the inn for two more days before starting my adventure. The next day Zane come to my room with a serious look on his face. I think it's better to explain the previous events.

"Brother, don't look at me like I did something horrible." Zane sighed at my words and sat me. "Why did you give him that book? You know that your father Ellowyn gave you that library to increase your knowledge and not to distribute the books,right?"

Even though his voice sounded strict, he has that helplessness in his eyes. "Brother, don't be so serious. It's not that much of a deal. I just want to help my friend, that's it." Zane raised his eyebrows in question asking "when did he became your friend?"

And I explained how I asked him to be my friend and the conversation happened between me and Eryk. "Rose, I won't stop you from what you want to do but please be careful and don't trust others easily." I clearly know what he is saying and just smiled at him in reply.

Suddenly Zane's expression turned serious. "Rose, Brenton is coming here. From his tone,it seems like something happened and he's in hurry. He's asking me if you can meet with him."

"If he wanted to meet me, he can directly contact me. Why is he asking for permission?" Seeing me confused, Zane slowly whispered but I managed to hear it"well,he didn't want to anger a certain little devil."

"Brother, what did you say to him about me?" I asked him with a smile which is not a smile. Seeing that, he quickly got up and escaped the room saying he has something to do.

I didn't chase after him but thinking about why Brenton is coming here. "I just told him to contact me if anything happens but didn't expect it to be so soon."