Void stone usage

"why are you following me?" She's going to find Fynn to ask him more about the void stone and this guy tagged along. "It's boring inside". Rose really want to shout 'what's that got to do with me' but endured it and directly ignored him.

After walking for sometime,they saw Fynn sitting in the shade of a tree and went to him. When Fynn saw that it was Rose, his eyes showed a tint of happiness. But he didn't address her as 'highness' seeing Eryk. "What's it?"

Rose came and sat beside him while Eryk sat on the other side. She took out the void stone he gave her and asked. "How to use it?" Rose only know that it's used to talk to others even if we are away but don't know how to use it.

"Ask the other person to send their mana into it and seal it inside. If you want to use it, just make that stone come into contact with your mana. Then that person will receive your words telepathically."

Rose was struck with an idea on hearing the explanation. "Then,if I can use barrier magic and make the stone into several small compartments, a single stone is enough,right?" Fynn agreed with her reason and Eryk also somewhat understood what they are talking about.

Even though he's looking calm, inside he was quite shaken. 'This stone can be used for long range communication?' After getting the information she needed, she changed the shape of the stone into a locket and casted various small barriers inside the locket. Then she took out a white gold coin and made into a thin chain.
(Like in the picture above)

Then she made another locket with ten barriers and gave it to Eryk. But she's disappointed when Fynn told her that she can't keep in contact with her. Before going back to the palace, she sent a telepathic message to him saying that she will come here again.

Since Fynn is bound to this place,he can't come outside. That's why she told him that she will come here again. "Eryk, release your mana." Not asking the reason,he just released his mana. Rose manipulated the surrounding mana and pulled his mana into one barrier and sealed it inside.

Eryk also understood the process and sealed her mana into his locket. "Can you give me another stone? There's no need for barriers just the stone is enough." Rose thought for sometime and gave it to him. " I only have another five. Even if ask for another one,I won't give you."

Soon they reached the palace and Rose went to her room. Eryk was just smiling remembering her expression when she gave him another void stone. It's just completely filled with reluctance.

Inside her room, Rose fell face first on her bed and is mumbling. 'Both Eryk, Andrew are hidden capture targets that are only encountered with many difficulties,right? Then why I'm meeting them more than the others?'

Not wanting to waste her precious time on thinking something useless, she did something useful. Changed her dress into a simple one and slept.