Going back home

As soon as they reached Brenton's palace Rose asked Ryan and Zane to come with her while Brenton excused himself saying he has something to do. Even though Rose told Brenton not to address her as 'highness' , Brenton didn't listen to her.

Zane easily guessed what she wanted to say and quietly followed the confused Ryan. In her room (yes she decided that room in the palace as hers) Rose asked Ryan to check his titles in his status and the result, he stood in the same place as a stone with shock evident in his face.

Zane can't take it anymore and slapped Ryan's back hard. Ryan came to his senses feeling a sharp pain and looked at zane angrily. "So... that title 'contract beast of goddess' means you are..?" Rose nodded hearing his question and explained the whole situation.

Ryan's reply was really a shock to both Zane and Rose. "My guess is true. I won't get bored if I'm around you." He didn't mind about the changes happened as long as he won't get bored. 'This fox is really...an idiot'. Rose shook her head helplessly.

"Rose, don't you think it's time to visit your family?" Rose's smile vanished and replaced by restlessness. 'oh no,oh no. What to do? I totally forgot about it. It's nearly two months, my father is going to kill me.' Both Ryan and Zane watched the changes in her expression and tried to hold their laughter.

"Ryan, Zane,we are leaving now. You can inform Brenton later." Saying she left the room hurriedly with both of them. The next day they reached the village in the outskirts of the forest where they stayed last time. Then she used teleportation magic and the trio appeared in her room in the Duke mansion.

Rose sent them into her space and changed her clothes to meet her parents. Rose reached the study room and knocked on the door and opened the door hearing her father's voice. "Father". The Duke got up quickly and hugged her. "You are back. Why didn't you inform us that you will be late? Do you know how worried we were?"

Rose slowly apologized to her father and kissed his cheek. Then only the Duke released her and now only Rose saw that there are others in the room. The royal family. Rose bowed in greeting and went to her mother and brother to hug them.

"Rose, we have something to discuss. Why won't the 5 of you go outside and play?" Rose nodded at her father's words and she, her brother, crown prince, second prince and princess left the room. Rose took them to the garden to sit.

"Ms. Raizel, it's been a long time since I saw you." The princess Amelia John Weston talked to Rose smiling. "Indeed your highness." Rose also replied with a smile. "Ms. Raizel, please be my friend." Rose choked on her tea she's drinking hearing her words.

Rose can only nod seeing the anticipation in her eyes. "Great,then I will call you Rose and you can call me Amelia." Rose was about to refuse but the princess stopped her. "I won't go much outside the palace and it's difficult to find a friend like you. Thank you for agreeing to be my friend."

From then Rose and Amelia were in their own world ignoring the three boys around them. Rose also quite liked her personality. "Brother, you can entertain the princes. Me and Amelia are leaving for my room. Take care your highness." Saying she didn't give the others chance to talk and pulled Amelia with her.

The trio abandoned by those two were looking at each other not knowing what to do. They just sighed and started talking about their studies.