Birthday party

Two days passed by in a blink and now Rose is getting ready for the party.

(Rose's dress and hair accessory

(Rose's dress and hair accessory.  These are not mine and taken from Pinterest).
The Duke family left for the palace early because the princess invited Rose to come before the party starts. After they reached the palace, Rose asked a maid to take her to Amelia's room.

The queen and Amelia were both sitting in the room waiting for the party to start. When Amelia saw Rose coming, she ran to her and hugged Rose. Rose was surprised by her actions while the queen was shaking her head at her daughter's lack of manners.

"Amelia,you are a princess." Even though she understood the meaning in her mother's words, Amelia didn't care. "Mother, she's my friend. There's no need to consider about manners when we're with friends."

The queen didn't know how to refute her and just let the matter go. Soon the duchess Dia also came to the room. The queen and the duchess then left the room to see the situation outside. After they left,Vlayd,Roman and Daniel came to the room to escort them to the ball room.

When they entered, the scene they saw made them confused. Rose is laughing loudly holding her stomach while Amelia is pouting. Just as they're about to ask, Amelia started speaking in a serious voice"Stop laughing. Let's play again. This time....this time it won't happen. I will definitely win."

Rose slowly controlled her laughter. "It's not about winning and losing. I never thought that your luck is that bad. Just how did you..." She didn't even manage to completely speak and started laughing again.

The two princes and Daniel made their way to where Rose and Amelia are. " Lil'sis, what happened? Why are you laughing like that?" Rose took some time to control her laughter and answered him.

"Brother,you remember the game snake and ladders we always played? We are just playing that and whenever Amelia throw the dice, it's always ending up with a snake. Every snake in the game seems to like her so much." This time Rose is not the only one who's laughing hearing this.

Amelia's anger flared up seeing them laughing "you four,get out of here." She condensed a water ball and threw it at them. The four easily escaped from the room leaving Amelia in her room.

Their laughter continued again which attracted the king, queen, duke and duchess Raizel who are nearby. When they heard the reason, it brought a smile on their faces seeing them getting along well.

Soon it's time for the party and everyone gathered in the ball room. After the introduction, Rose went to Amelia who is standing in a corner to talk with her but was ignored. Rose smiled helplessly and started apologising. "Amelia, I'm sorry. Don't be like that."

But was ignored again. "Since you don't want to talk with me, I will take my leave. And also forget about your birthday present." Rose didn't even take a step when her hand was held by Amelia.

"You really...sigh.. Give me my present." Rose was amused hearing her. "You only want my present and don't want to talk to me." Amelia was defeated by her words and gave up. "Where did you learn how to bully others? My dear Rose, it's my fault for ignoring you. Now, where's my gift?"

"It's not good to take it out here. I will give it to you when the party is over." Rose's words sparked her curiosity. "What? Is it that valuable?" Seeing Rose nodding, Amelia hugged her hand saying "my friend is really the best."

"You don't even know what that is but you are thanking me?" Rose felt that this friend of hers is not that simple minded as she thought. "I believe in your words." Rose shook her head and  both of them went to talk with others.

What they don't know is that their conversation was heard by someone which aroused their curiosity.
Unknown 1-"That girl is the daughter of duke Raizel, Adriana Rose de Raizel,right?"
Unknown 2-"She's interesting."
Unknown 3-"Don't you two want to know what's the gift they are talking about?"