Silver dragon

"Is everything in here like that?" Nick couldn't help but ask. The things inside are completely different from outside. "Let's see if we can catch them." Andrew suggested while looking at the other three.

Then a comical scene started taking place. Four people trying to catch the running stones and falling face first on the ground. This scene continued for at least 2 hours until they calm down. They removed the dust from their clothes using magic and sat down.

If anyone sees clearly, they can clearly saw the lips of these four twitching. After they sat down, they turned to see the ores. No matter how much speed they use, these ores are running with double the speed. " That...why won't we observe them for a while?"

Nick adviced not wanting the same scene to happen again. The trio had no choice but to agree. These ores are very cunning. When these four sat to observe the ores, they came near them and run away. 'Damn, these things are playing us.'

No matter how agitated they are, they just sat there and observed them. Only after two whole days, they found out that these ores are moving in a pattern. After completely understanding the pattern,they once again started chasing after the ores.

This time they easily captured the ores and once these ores are caught, the legs vanished leaving the ore behind. They only caught two or three of them each since they don't have any need for the remaining.

After that, a giant silver door suddenly appeared and opened as if telling them to come in. The four looked at each other and walked towards the door. What came in their view when they walked through the door was........a complete wasteland.

A waste land filled with thunderstorm. No one knows when the silver door vanished. The wasteland was at least 3-4 miles and what followed the wasteland was green patches of grass. It's quite contrasting to see.

Seeing the thunderstorm,the thunder element core in Rose buzzed lightly. That's right, when one's mastery level of an element reaches level 20, an elemental core of that element forms in that person. Now all of her elements formed an elemental core.

The mana filled with thunder element made the core excited like it wanted to absorb it completely. Rose spread out her mana wholly enveloping the thunderstorm in it and compressed it until it becomes thumb nail size. Then the mana passed through her hand directly reaching where her core is.

This process completed within minutes leaving the three males confused on what just happened. " I just neutralized it." She told a lie without batting an eye and they also didn't ask about it.

They slowly made their way to the land filled with green grass and fresh air filled with dense mana hit them softly. They continued walking until a magnificent palace with a dignified aura came into their view.

But what shocked them was not the palace but a huge silver dragon hovering above the palace. Like sensing their view,it opened its eyes revealing blue vertical pupils. It flew towards them and stopped before them. "You have managed to come here. It's been 6 millennium since anyone come here."