Debut

That day Rose has to woke up early. Sophia and her mother started the torture.. it's getting dressed. Rose chose the simplest from the one's present which is a mix of red and white.

After getting ready, Rose was showered with praises saying how beautiful she looks. She smiled satisfied seeing her reflection in the mirror. And there goes, everyone in the room nosebleed seeing the sight.

 And there goes, everyone in the room nosebleed seeing the sight

Rose's father lifted her kissed her forehead. "Happy birthday, darling." Rose smiled with a 'thank you father' and kissed his cheek. Then her mother also hugged her "Happy birthday, darling." Rose kissed her mother's cheek in return.

Daniel came forward and hugged her "Happy birthday, little princess." Rose giggled at her brother and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, brother."

The Noble's debut will always take place in Royal castle. The family of four get on the carriage which speeded towards royal castle.

"Rose,be careful inside there. Your brother will be there by your side." Rose said 'ok' and continued watching the scenery outside. Soon they reached the castle.

Rose turned to her family "father, I don't want everyone to know about my affinities. So , I will use illusion magic to change the results. You can tell the King about this later." Rose's family is surprised but agreed to her words.

Their talk is disturbed by an announcement " The Royal family arrived". Everyone bowed to the king and he waved his hand motioning them to rise.

(The level a normal adult can reach known to people is 200 )

"Today we are gathered here for the debut of daughter of duke Michael de Raizel. Let's start." The King simply ended his speech and the announcer called Rose to make a speech.

Rose heaved a small sigh and walked to the platform. "My name is Adriana Rose de Raizel. The daughter of duke Michael de Raizel and duchess Dia de
Raizel. I thank everyone for coming here today despite having your schedule. Have a great day."

The room is completely silent after my speech and a clapping sound accompanying many resounded in the hall. Rose also heard praises 'such a nice girl', 'her every action releases a noble air' and so on like these.

The court magician asked Rose to put her hand on the appraisal crystal. The crystal ball radiated 6 different colors confirming that Rose has 6 attributes. They are light,ice, thunder,fire,water and air.

Everyone sucked a breath and immediately started praising her 'she has 3 rare attributes and 3 common attributes.' And like that Rose's debut ended and the king called them for an audience.

The duke family reached the study room in the castle and entered. The king,Queen, crown prince, second prince and princess are in the study room."Your majesty" seeing the duke bowing,the king furrowed his brows. "Michael, there's no one here. So stop with the formalities."

Rose turned to her mother in confusion in which her mother replied "your father and the king are friends and also like brothers." Rose nodded. The king and duke Michael talked for sometime and now the conversation shifted to Rose.

"Xander, I have something to inform you. It's about Rose." The king was confused and asked to explain " Rose can use every common and rare elements. During the appraisal test,she used illusion magic to change the results."

The king nodded in understanding. If this topic leaks out,then there will even be a threat to her life. "Then how about engaging her to Vlayd". The duke got furious "don't go overboard,xander..." His words were cut off by a reply from Rose.

"I refuse." Only the words spoken by Rose resounded in the silent room.
King : "......"
Queen : "......"
Prince and princess : "......"
Her family : "👌👌"

Everyone came out from their stupor and the king asked Rose "why did you refuse,Rose? Is there any problem?" When Rose was about to reply,the king spoke again "call me uncle when there is no one around."

Rose started talking "I don't want anything to do with royal family. And I don't want to sacrifice my small moments just to impress someone." All of them were taken aback by her answer but understood her intention.

Both the crown prince Vlayd and the second prince Roman became interested in her hearing her reply. While the princess is making plans on how to make her as a friend since she knew it's not easy to get a friend when you are a royal.

After talking for sometime, everyone in the royal family has taken a liking to Rose and they returned to the Duke's mansion only in the evening.